• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
9/10 Marchand. One if his best dives this post season.

I actually thought he jumped a bit at the end there too, so I figured I'd gif it for everyone to judge. Not sure. It's definitely a penalty, though.

i8K7I5g97bIKf.gif

TheFatOne

Dominate two periods, end up at 1-1 when it should be 2-1. Power play once again useless. Fuck this.

I disagree. They dominated one period not two. Bruins adjusted in the 2nd.

9/10 Marchand. One if his best dives this post season.

I don't think it was a dive. Marchand is not going to give up a 2 on 1 chance.

Edit: Well I should be able to watch half of the thir maybe even the entire thing before I have to go to sleep.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh snap, pretty huge news from the CBC panel? Apparently the Canucks tried to put their AHL team in Seattle, and were told that the arena is "not available for hockey".... COME ON PUT THIS PHOENIX STORY TO AN END ALREADY

ShaneB

Oh snap, pretty huge news from the CBC panel? Apparently the Canucks tried to put their AHL team in Seattle, and were told that the arena is "not available for hockey".... COME ON PUT THIS PHOENIX STORY TO AN END ALREADY

Yeah, was just about to post the same. That is pretty significant.

Alucard

Banned
Gotta say I don't like watching Bruins games. Everything feels so clogged up. They're like a fucking Jenga tower...gotta figure out which piece to move to make 'em collapse.

This isn't even the bitterness talking. Just don't find Boston all that interesting to watch.

Top Bottom