• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Trey

All the penalties were legit. Could have called a few the other way though.

Boston bust their ass for a quarter and a half and have a tie game to show for it. They're certainly winning in effort points however!

Hawks look like they're finally getting their feet underneath them.

Tawpgun

1000701_581483665205254_1930613199_n.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"Just shoot it, the least you'll do is hurt someone!"

Just got home and turned my stream on for some classic PJ idiocy, I see.

I mean, of course he's right but it's still not something you should really strive for.

Smiley90

Been like that all series. I couldn't stand it. Watching on NBC now.

Bruins are going to come out flying. Cup is on the line now. Hawks need to keep at it and pick up the pace.

Kinda odd, given the number of Canadians on the Hawks.

On that note, we had this discussion at work the other day but weren't sure: Are the Hawks the team with the most Canadians on their main roster? It just somehow always felt like it.

On that note, we had this discussion at work the other day but weren't sure: Are the Hawks the team with the most Canadians on their main roster? It just somehow always felt like it.

Bruins have the most at like 18 or something. Hawks are just a bit behind them at 15 or so. I could completely wrong on the number, but I remember those numbers.

Not sure who has the most. I understand CBC being supportive of the Bruins because of the amount but they aren't even hiding their fanboyism.

Pakkidis

I heard it was LA KINGS according to the radio a few weeks ago.

Smiley90

I heard it was LA KINGS according to the radio a few weeks ago.

All I can find using basic google is this:

"Los Angeles has dressed the most, with 16, followed close behind by Boston with 15. Pittsburgh is third, with 14, while Chicago has dressed nine."

But that's only listing the Canadians iced by the top4 teams during the playoffs.

All I can find using basic google is this:

"Los Angeles has dressed the most, with 16, followed close behind by Boston with 15. Pittsburgh is third, with 14, while Chicago has dressed nine."

But that's only listing the Canadians iced by the top4 teams during the playoffs.

I was nowhere close. Awesome!

Top Bottom