• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

I keep telling ya'll, Ottawa is making the end of this season very interesting. Which means we better start playing like we did last game because everyone else below us is starting to play.

I dunno if the team did, but Rinne definitely did

His sv% since Feb 20 is .909

Maybe it's like this.

fyspring.jpg

This could also be used for Emelin,Glass,etc

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
From a Habs beat writer:

Marc Bergevin took Lars Eller aside at the airport just before the trading deadline. They had a 5 minute talk.
No one knows what he said, but he's been a different player since the deadline. Maybe the pressure of being trade bait was too much for him, but he's playing fantastic hockey right now. If he can keep up this play going into the playoffs, that's a massive boost for this team.

Quenneville might finally realize that putting Sharp, Hossa and Toews back together more often is a really good fucking idea. They absolutely dominated.

Good game.

zroid

Banned
So this is the second straight year the Leafs have sabotaged the goaltending situation of a Florida-based team right before the playoffs

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
WHOS
YOUR
CAP
TAIN
L.o.l

That's amazing

I believe that DLR can be our Pageau. I see why Therrien is impressed with him and the best part of it is he's just getting started
Huh? Don't see the comparison at all. DLR Should be a great 3rd liner center / 2nd line tweener, kind of like how Staal was in Pittsburgh. We just need AGally and Eller / Pleks in the top 2 C spots.

L.o.l

That's amazing

Huh? Don't see the comparison at all. DLR Should be a great 3rd liner center / 2nd line tweener, kind of like how Staal was in Pittsburgh. We just need AGally and Eller / Pleks in the top 2 C spots.

Hmm yeah okay.
Here's what I the Lines Should be IMO

Patches-Pleks-Gallagher
A Gally-Eller-Parenteau
DD-DLR-DSP
Prust-Flynn/Malhotra-Weise/Mitchell

As for Defence
Markov-Subban
Beaulieu-Petry
Emelin/Gonchar-Gilbert/Weaver or mix it up with Emelin and Gonch

Marvie_3

Banned
Quenneville might finally realize that putting Sharp, Hossa and Toews back together more often is a really good fucking idea. They absolutely dominated.
Good game.
Once in awhile Quenneville does something that makes sense. It also helps that Sharp isnt floating like he was a lot the last few months.

Its nice to see Oduya playing well again. Now if we could just get Roszival off the ice, we'd be sitting pretty.

Crawford has been incredible lately too. Hes playing some of the best hockey of his career right now.

Erdrick

Just got home from the Jets/Sharks game. The 50/50 pot was at like around $181 500 last time they showed it. I'll check in the morning to see if I won.

That was a fun chant to be part of though. Pavelec played well, minus the massive rebounds he lets out.

Really hope they can make it into the playoffs but if not, it's still been the best season so far for this team since it's relocation. Much better than what it looked like at the start of the season. This team has a bright future ahead.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Miller, much like naslund was, is quiet, doesn't show much personality and comes off aloof. I think that's why Lack is so popular. Miller hasn't had to carry the team as much as Lack(or luongo) has either.

Top Bottom