• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

Bob Cole is a fellow good old newfie kid who commentates the game the right way.

Sportsnet should give Romansuck a one way ticket to Europe to commentate the Spengler Cup for the rest of his life to keep him away from the NHL.

Romanuk is great student of the game but man he is not meant for the booth.

Calamari41

41 > 38
LA being LA

FastBoilingHarrier.gif

You'd think the league would step in when bullshit like this consistently comes from the same team. Maybe if someone finally gets paralyzed?

Yawnier

Banned
Romanuk is great student of the game but man he is not meant for the booth.

I didn't mind much when he interviews (or used to interview) players at the entry draft but ya, he doesn't have a voice for commentating at all imo. Also this really is not anything major but he has mixed up which Leafs goalie is in net multiple times this season and he is probably half the age of Bob Cole.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The hell...

Was he hurt?

came back for 2 shifts at the end of the game, so he's probably alright. Not convinced returning was a good idea, but... he seems alright for now. Probably should've stayed out to check for concussion some more.

Smiley90

Argh what game do I watch

Boston-Florida for playoff race?
Montreal-Sharks for the teams?
Leafs-Sens for Canada?

Quick

Banned
Happy birthday, DesiRCbabu!

The only thing that I'm probably iffy about with tattoos on women is tattoos on their chest. No middle ground for me - either it's good or bad.

Tabris

Honestly, while a win against LA was really awesome, the most important thing was Burrows coming back. He's going to be so critical in the playoffs if we make it.

Tabris

Dan Murphy ‏@sportsnetmurph 42m42 minutes ago
Some idiot yelled "burrows, you had it coming" as he was being helped off the ice. #classy.

LA fan doing their best classless Bruins fan impression?

Samyy

I think that Columbus win safely assures that we won't be passing them, locking up 5th overall barring some team above us winning the lottery.

Smiley90

watch LA miss the playoff and get McDavid

I don't know what I'll do if that happens

Top Bottom