• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I honestly have no real desire to see Montreal win this game. Feel bad to say it but I only care about Price wins at this point. President's trophy is meaningless, and I want the Jets to make the playoffs.

No injuries please.

ShaneB

How the hell did you guys manage to push the Devils, they always go to sleep after the other team scores first

The Devils lulled the Caps to sleep as well it seems.

Pathetic game and lucky as hell to get a win in OT. If it was any other team with a competent offence it would've been a massive loss. Hard to takeaway anything from that mess.

W2FETbK.jpg

MVPerry!

LevelNth

Banned
It's extremely, extremely unlikely but if the Leafs only win 1 more game, they could finish 2nd last if Edmonton and Arizona both finish .500.

It even being a remote possibility is insane.

LevelNth

Banned
They need a miracle for that to happen so no.
Totally agree, 4th is definitely the most likely scenario.

But just the fact that mathematically it's possible without a crazy we-lose-out-they-win-out string of 10-15 games shows how terrible the Leafs truly have become.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Leafs finish second, but a team behind them wins the lottery.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Leafs get #3 pick we still pretty happy. Sure we miss out on Eichel and McDavid but no way did we think we could even come close to them anyways.

Top Bottom