• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

WhisperedSpanishBanteng.gif

sick

Holy shit haha

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We'd have lost anyway but sucks big time he's not well. He insisted on staying in until the coach had no choice really.

Hope he recovers sooner than later

According to the Rangers' guy between the benches during the game, Hammond actually went over to the bench in the TV timeout without being summoned and asked to be taken out.

Clydefrog

It's gonna be okay, bro. Kopitar is in the zone and Doughty ain't gonna let shit happen on his watch. Hell, even Dwight King is playing well.

I told you, Kaep! Kopi Kopi Kopi

This road trip is insane so far. Kings are firing on all cylinders.

We'll probably lose against Minnesota though. Shucks.

At this rate, the Pacific division is going to be a complete anti-climax if LA makes the playoffs.

Jets won at least so I can take solstice in that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Mostly I'd just feel bad for Vancouver. They must be feeling pretty good about a Calgary 1st round matchup, but LA? Derp.

I rather miss the playoffs and have a tiny shot at McEichel than be guaranteed a first round loss against LA -.-

lttp but THANK YOU DUCKS!!

but why snes :( poor hamburglar, I love these come out of nowhere goalie stories.

Also Kings ¯_(ツ)_/¯ this always happens
I don't really get why we're supposed to hate them...

Hammond was always gonna get roasted by the hockey media. It's finally happened.

You guys would make horrible Han Solo's.

C-3PO: Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3,720 to 1.

Smiley and RC: You're right, let's hand ourselves to the Imperials.

Star Wars is a documentary based on real events that happened.

Socreges

Banned
I love when Soc is technically right.
You're thinking of Top 10 Kessel. ;)

Funny thing is... I think I'd actually predicted February or earlier, and I probably said by February. I wouldn't have been so generous to have predicted March.

The Flames have hung on longer than I expected (...so have the Canucks).

Top Bottom