• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

zroid

Banned
Yeah he is

He has some tough competition though.

I assume these guys are the top contenders:

i9y088w.png

Hoffman's 5v5 production is just bananas. It's very Sh% driven but I don't think it's fair to discount a guy's production in one year because of Sh%. It is after all an evaluation of that year and not necessarily if it will be sustainable.

Of course you can't compare Ekblad in the same way, and he's very deserving of recognition for what he's doing as an 18 year old D-man, but still. Hoffman has been crazy good.

edit: forgot Klingberg, my bad. he's been great too.

eyeless

I hope anyone but Gaudreau wins.

That Johnny Hockey bullshit rubs me the wrong way...
fuck anyone who would buy into being called "johnny hockey" just on gp

i have automatic contempt for someone calling themselves "johnny football" or "johnny hockey", i can't help it

i'm not liking what's happening in this leaf game right now

I hope anyone but Gaudreau wins.

That Johnny Hockey bullshit rubs me the wrong way...

Wat. Why? It was his college nickname that transferred to the majors, I don't see a problem with it. As far as the trademark goes, his agent encouraged it because people were making Johnny fuckin hockey shirts and apparently that damaging to his brand

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Well.... If we win in OT then that's even better than winning in regulation :p

Fucking Leafs always play us hard

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
This is the only thing I don't like about Anderson, he'll play amazing all game but then let in a backbreaking goal late. That was the difference during Hammond's magical run, Hammond held the fort late.

Pikma

Banned
Rangers got their asses handed by the Bruins, Wild can't bury the Kings once and for all and now the Leafs are trying to take a point from the Sens. Is this a nightmare?

Top Bottom