• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Smarch 2015 |OT| Toronto is tanking on purpose this time.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
The only thing I don't like about Minnesota's Jerseys is their logo.

1280px-Minnesota_Wild.svg.png

This logo is awesome

The Blackhawks are in a wild card spot now. o_O

1 point behind the wild, but the wild have also played 2 more games than them.

eyeless

If the first line heats up... we're screwed.
that's what i was thinking after actually, the reason the leafs haven't been winning is the top line hasn't been scoring, if they score we can win, straight up, so the thought that they could start scoring like they used to if they gain some sort of momentum from this game is a little worrisome

still though, canes are 4 points up with two games in hand, hopefully they don't let us down

ShaneB

there are few things I have less interest in than college basketball but even I tuned in for the last minute or so :p

Lol. Only college basketball I ever watch is pretty much the elite eight and on. That was a hell of a game. Excited for the final four.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Don't know if it's been mentioned here, but Tanner Glass has been fined for that butt-end on McQuaid. Or to put it another way, no suspension.

I get out of a play and I find out that the maple tanks defeated Ottawa in OT. You couldn't save your rare win for Boston, Toronto?

At least the kings lost. Though at this point Winnipeg will likely not catch up to Minnesota.

Top Bottom