• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenant

To be fair most fans at MSG for the final won't know much more about hockey in general. They priced out all of the real fans.

At least we have Meta!

If there is one thing we can guarantee this series will produce great Instagram selfies at each arena

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The difference in puck support between the Kings and Habs is night and day. Rangers will have to adjust to that quickly.

Stasis

We're gonna need to capitalize is pretty much it.

All those failed chances on the Habs and we still managed to beat them, but that won't happen with the Kings. They'll capitalize on mistakes we make, so we really need to fucking score when we have a great chance to do so.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This 4th line -> 1st line combo for the Rangers is eating the Kings alive so far. They've only barely survived a few chances already. I don't think the Kings were prepared for the bottom line's pace.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Sometimes the refs are quick on the whistle though...theres a nice race for the puck and they call it anyway.

that's the rule now (starting this year)

if the team that iced the puck isn't clearly leading the race by the hashmarks, they blow the whistle

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How long before Kreider out with a DB knee?

And Habs fans everywhere will rejoice.
mM5Cc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom