• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nimbus |OT| This ain't flying. This is falling with style

Ledsen

This game is goddamned awesome. Perfect controls, great level design, charming graphics that remind me of the good old SNES days, and catchy music. I didn't think I would be interested in playing this at all after getting the Indie Bundle, but instead it's all I've played!

Feep

Banned
I don't think I ever posted in this thread, which is a shame, because I loved this game and got all medals.

Amazing experience.

NewFresh

Picked it up in the Indie Bundle that was on sale yesterday.

So much fun. It make me want to keep doing levels over and over, just to get a better time. How do some of these people get such low times?

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Ledsen said:
This game is goddamned awesome. Perfect controls, great level design, charming graphics that remind me of the good old SNES days, and catchy music. I didn't think I would be interested in playing this at all after getting the Indie Bundle, but instead it's all I've played!
Yeah, I have to give it up to the music again after all this time. It's just perfect It really completes the game like you'd only see in the cream of the crop. I love that this is finally getting the exposure it deserves thanks to the indie Royale sale.

Top Bottom