• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Cheat Codes -- Help Wanted (NES/SNES/N64/GC/GB/GBC/GBA/VB)

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Hey there, fellow gaming enthusiasts.

As you may or may not know by now, I'm the sicko that runs the Nintendo Code Book site, an age-old obession of mine to document all known "secrets" in games playable on Nintendo systems. I've slowed it down a bit, but I'm still working on it...

I have a problem, though... there are a pile of codes I haven't been able to test, due to lack of access to the appropriate games (or time). It's a shame, as I'd like to guarantee the accuracy of all entries in the "code book".

So... this is where you come in. If any of you have free time and a little bit of interest, look for any games on the site marked as "checked-no" or "checked-part". Drop the game in your console (or properly working fascimile) and test the cheat codes/glitches/tips/tricks. If you find than a game listed as "no" or "part" has fully working codes, let me know. If it doesn't, let me know. If you know of an exisiting "tip" that I failed to list, let me know. If you find typographical erros, let me know. If you feel that your time is better spent debating the merits of Activision's latest foray into the world of gaming, you might want to check into another thread.

Confused? Of course. Nerdy? You bet!

(P.S. To make life easier for you, you -can- download the entire code book as a single text file. This makes it easier to check entries without having to page through the site.)

Top Bottom