• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct for NA/EU coming tomorrow (3DS, Q1 2014 games)

EVH

Any true comment on the unified account or is it just guessing because of the Miiverse app?

Also, the Miiverse app is integrated and accesible anytime or just something as the eShop?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I love how people are getting bored of the direct even though it specifically said it was to be solely about already announced 3DS games. So if you wanted anything else, you completely set yourself up for disappointment. Be glad that we finally got information on 3DS Miiverse.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
WHERE WAS MONSTER HUNTER 4?!

One step closer to a full account system is fucking awesome though and a link between worlds keeps looking better by the minute.

batbeg

My only disappointment was that there was still no footage of Neo FAST. Shin'en be trollin' me (I know they had footage of Jett Rocket II, this changes nothing).

Disappointing bordering on insulting when it got to the unified "wallet" system. We'll take your money any which way possible but we won't give you any of the benefits you have come to expect from Steam, Google, et al when it comes to ownership.

Fey

Banned
As someone who went in with extremely low expectations, I liked the Direct. I got the Miiverse on 3DS announcement I wanted, Youtube is finally on 3DS, and dates for BD and PL. I'm happy enough.

Top Bottom