• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How do you Rate the Nintendo Direct + Indie Showcase?

How do you rate The Nintendo Direct on August 27?

• A

Votes: 16 12.4%
  • B

Votes: 22 17.1%
  • C

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • D

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • E

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • F

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • S - Shit for no Silksong

Votes: 17 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t want to put a a grade to it, but bad.

Cannot believe their big announcement is Yakuza Kiwami. Sega must hate Switch players, to bring such an old game now to Switch instead of trying to port some newer titles or at least release a collection.

Probably they have Like a Dragon in development for Switch 2 and this is their first step.

DrDryRub

Neo Member
For me it was a C but as a game case it was a solid B+. The games may not be for everyone but Nintendo's directs usually. Ring what's most important and that's the games

Lambogenie

Some nice content for me of mostly old games that are still amazing to this day.

Worst part are the truly annoying sounding narrators for the Indie showcase segment.

Last edited:
Can't vote anymore, pity. Would have been E. Only thing I care about was the capcom fighting collection... and I'll be getting that on PS.
Nothing else was worth my time.

Shifty1897

I missed the cutoff but I'm giving it a B. Lots of JRPGs, lots of fighting games, a dope Castlevania collection with 2012 pricing. I love it.

Hookshot

Gold Member
C. It wasn't good or offensive. Seeing Powerstone again was great, never played the second, I'm unsure how they will implement the VMU stuff but I doubt I'll buy it. I dropped off Castlevania with Portrait so I've not played the 3rd of that collection.

For some reason I decided to get Peglin, I'm clearly not very good as I have 1 victory in 14 tries. Some of the attempts were impossible with what I was offered vs what could defeat the enemies. I've no idea what the bars I'm filling do but some seem like they will take ages to fill.

Top Bottom