• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

Porsche9146

Neo Member
"If you like Mario, two new RPGs..."

PAPER MARIO PAPER MARIO PAPER MARIO PAPER MARIO PAPER MARIO PAPER MARIO

"From the Puzzle & Dragons series"

That's not Paper Mario

Don't know if I'm feeling SMTxFE. Need details I guess.

We also need a new name, because it looks like it could easily be a part of another series. I'll be super happy if it takes elements from both to make one amazing game, but it needs it's own identity, which I am sure it'll get.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
SMT x FE looks like a much bigger game than I ever thought. Like, I never expected full 3D levels you traverse. I expected something like FE:Awakening just with SMT characters added.

Joey Ravn

Banned
I missed the first part of this Direct. I guess there were no news regarding Wii titles on Wii U? I'm specially interested in the games that can use the gamepad as a Classic Controller Pro, and whether this feature will ever become available for ALL games (retail and digital) that supported the CCP...

shanafan

I wish there could be at least some third party, multi-plat announcements. I do not have any interest in anime games, but sounds like this is what they are pushing in this Direct.

SMT X FE is a HUGE disappointement

If you didn't say it was SMT X FE, I would say it's some low budget anime game developped by some low developpement team

I'm crying now, I wish it would be dead instead

Top Bottom