• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

Moonlight

Banned
Man, I am not sure what I was expecting SMT X FE to be, it was not that. Still looks good, though. If I didn't see those logps at the art, though, I think I'd have trouble identifying that as either FE or SMT. Art is gorgeous, though, even if some of the character designs are kind of rough.

FATAL FRAME 5 LOCALIZATION :O

Wow, Smash DLC overload. Surprised we're getting so many extra characters after Sakurai's comments.

Mario Maker September release cannot come soon enough. I just wanna know if I can make an 8-bit NES Racoon Mario, looks possible so far with all the seamless asset swaps.

New Yoshi Woolly World footage was amazing. Llooks like it may finally give us a full fledged, proper YI sequel, Shane it's no longer a spring/summer release. It looks like it's finished why pushed just to "Fall" window.

FINALLY, N64 games! Can't wait to upgrade Mario 64 after the show. Also very excited for DKC 64 which I never played (which also has a port of DK Arcade, no not the NES version).

SMTxFE Trailer

tumblr_mlykjcZolN1s209omo1_400.gif

SMTxFE? Fatal Frame? Man, people must be losing their shit on Neogaf.

*checks Neogaf*

*people are losing their shit*

*I love Neogaf*

Top Bottom