• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

Phoenixus

It's the first week that Europe doesn't have any 3ds themes listed for release tomorrow. And there's a fair few yet to come over from Japan. Maybe none this week to give Wii U themes more spotlight? :p

Man, I'm so hyped, but I wish it wasn't today where I'll be at work all day. Thinking about it, I think I'll just avoid browsing GAF and then experience the Direcf fresh tonight.

Also, no wild predictions, just hoping and expecting for more Splatoon, Link in MK8, more Mario Maker, and maybe a new peek at the new Zelda.

MicH

I don't want to see more Xenoblade 3DS I hate that we lost out on an HD remake of this amazing game
I agree, it's horrible. I want an HD remake so bad... but in the end, more Xenoblade is always a good thing, even though I would vastly prefer the game on a different platform

(mat)

I was just trolling bruh. Realistically we're going to see Metroid, Animal Crossing and they're going to announce Zelda will release this holiday. In addition I have some hope there's going to be a Pokemon MMO and Bayonetta X Kid Icarus. Both of which I consider quite likely, but can also see them save until the January direct.

I forgave you until I saw you didn't list Banjo-Kazooie. GET HIM, BOYS!

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Honestly, I don't even care about seeing a new Wii U game. I just want more info/footage of the stuff we know.

Now I would like a new 3DS game announced.

ibzn0B9LhivwKi.gif

llehuty

^^^^ lol, nice

Chances of Iwata pulling a "DLC content for Mario Kart and Hyrule Warriors will be available at the end of this presentation"?

And probably already discussed, what about a Smash Wii U demo?

THE HYPE!

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Holy shit, 50 pages of pure hype speculation? I came in here expecting a summary of the direct given the thread size, but it hasn't even started!

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Hope we see something new and gameplay of SMT X FE.

Or just a sneak peek of what it looks like alas I don't think we will be that lucky :(

If Persona 5 got pushed into 2015, SMT X FE is a March 2016 release then.

7threst

What I really want today:

More X info and footage
SMT x FE info and footage
New Metroid game(s) for Wii U and/or 3DS
Xenoblade Wii U HD Remaster
A new Mario RPG with actual RPG elements for Wii U
EU release of Pokemon ORAS bumped up to November 21st
:(

That's my most wanted stuff out of this direct
Don't get your hopes up....

I want this too!!

rjinaz

Holy shit, 50 pages of pure hype speculation? I came in here expecting a summary of the direct given the thread size, but it hasn't even started!

The Nintendo thirst is real. Keep in mind that we haven't heard anything about a lot of Nintendo's upcoming games since June.

weekev

Banned
I think people are crazy for thinking Nintendo would focus on anything else than the amiibos, smash bros, toad and Mario kart dlc and thereby dilute their marketing message for the upcoming holidays. The holidays are by far the most important period of the year for Nintendo (eighty percent of the the total sales happen in the next 1.5 months). EVERYTHING will now be focused on that. Future games will not be talked about until next year.
Yeah but people are buying ps4 on the promise of next years games. Look at sales of WiiU vs ps4 hardware and compare the quality of titles available now. Hype sells consoles, Nintendo needs to drop some bombs to raise pre Christmas hype. Its gonna be megaton after megaton tonight and then just when you think you cant take any more they will announce half life 3 as exclusive and the internet will explode, WiiU will instantly sell out of every shop and become the biggest comeback story ever.

Santar

Mother trilogy, The Great Ace Attorney localization and Mario Maker coming earlier than expected, to be released this holiday!
C'mon Iwata and Shibata!

jmizzal

What comes out of this presentation will potentially push my decision towards hopping on and picking up a Wii U...

With everything thats announced for WiiU thru 2015, if your not sold now your not likely to be sold, unless your waiting on one game to be announced like Metroid

jmizzal

I'm glad Nintendo announced this one day before lol, Sony announced the Playstation event like last month they gotta wait til Dec.

7threst

The thirst is real.
True, but every Nintendo Direct has been so entertaining. It's well presented, there is fun and facts to be found, some surprises and of course new footage. In short: Nintendo Directs are what I want from every viedeogame company. They are like press releases of products you want that are actually fun to read.

lt519

Sadly this is going to be at 2 am for me. I'm going to sleep but I expect a clear and concise summary of the entire direct in the first post when I awake!

Nah, when I wake up I'm going to read through the thread starting here and live vicariously through you all.

TheMoon

Sadly this is going to be at 2 am for me. I'm going to sleep but I expect a clear and concise summary of the entire direct in the first post when I awake!

Nah, when I wake up I'm going to read through the thread starting here and live vicariously through you all.

There'll be another thread for it^^

Top Bottom