• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

-Horizon-

I want a clever clairvoyant tag if my fire emblem radiance collection prediction comes true.

Against all the naysayers, I called Lucina in Smash months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds before the Smash Direct and I got no waifu tag. You get nothing!

LeleSocho

Banned
Obligatory

ibpx3tNgzgNAjl.gif

To this day i'm still pissed off on how Shenmue is spelt on this gif.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
i got a shovel and Im loading coal into the hype train. choooooooooo choooooooooo!!!!

Nintendo announces they own mega man. I can dream right?
If Capcom goes bankrupt, I hope Mega Man and Ace Attorney is saved. It is like with THQ and Saints Row.

only a couple hours left...

but hype fuel depleting...

GAF is there any new tweets/infos to fill tank?
I think it is better to have a level head. You know they are going to only be talking about games in the first half of Q1.

Mixed Bag tweeted that they'll show something in the direct. Emphasis on the 'something' part. forma.8 has already been announced, so...

Wii U port of Futuridium EP Deluxe is pretty likely.

Zero²;137491825 said:
They wont, dat Monster Hunter money...
I'm part of the problem aint I?...
Probably. Although I am not mad at Monster Hunter fans, I am more mad at the people who bought Resident Evil 6.

MDX

I think a lot of games were held back from being announced earlier this year (including from some third parties) because Amiibo was not fully ready.

So I expect a heavy promotion of the the Amiibos with future games. What Im wondering
if Amiibo support with third parties will only be with exclusives or cross platform titles.

DeaviL

Banned
Who the hell let Takumi drive a train?

Where is this from ? *_*

Zero²;137489827 said:
LoL which manga is this from?

Gotta clean the house real quick~
Then I was going to the gym, but Nintendo...
Nintendo secretly dont want me to get muscle so I buy the QoL thing

Origin

“Multi-Track Drifting” is a conceptual meme that originated from Densha de D, a parody doujinshi (fan comic) of Japanese street racing series Initial D that replaces automobiles with trains.

A signature of the Initial D series (if not street racing itself) is drifting: an action where the rear of the car swings outward in a turn resulting in a high-speed, controlled skid.

Multi-Track Drifting was accomplished in rail parody Densha de D by the protagonist heading into a double-tracked curve with his train in such a way that the rear wheel bogey jumps the tracks and replaces itself on the adjacent track; making the train appear to be drifting like a car would.

Banned
Against all the naysayers, I called Lucina in Smash months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds before the Smash Direct and I got no waifu tag. You get nothing!
I plan on sleeping with EmCeeGamer to get my tag. You gotta have perseverance and dedication.

Clairvoyant Man Whore
Today 3:10pm

Top Bottom