• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

Perfect timing for the direct. I'm on vacation in Europe and just got back to the hotel on time for the direct to start! Hoping to see the release date for the DLC of MK8 and a possible demo for Smash Bros Wii U.

Gabeking

If Capcom goes bankrupt, I hope Mega Man and Ace Attorney is saved. It is like with THQ and Saints Row.

I think it is better to have a level head. You know they are going to only be talking about games in the first half of Q1.

A sakurai directed 3d megaman /drools

emb

Welcome to the objectively happiest place on NeoGAF.
Before the Direct, and as it's happening? Sure.

Immediately after, and for the hours, days, and weeks to come? Lol4. No matter what gets announced, we'll find a reason to be mad about something. I'm planning to be disgruntled about a focus on DLC. Some other user will probably take the 'no new games' angle, and surely someone will say Nintendo is doomed. If we're lucky, someone might sell their Wii U for some reason and make a thread about how the Direct let them down.

Regarding firmware update talk a couple of pages back; pre-load is coming to Wii U before Smash Bros they said so if the update is real, it might be related to that?

The appropriate beverages have been stocked in my fridge.

Are you ready to take it to the Next Level???

tumblr_n14r1p5Tyl1skasmxo1_500.gif

Nia

Who would even consider going out to this Bonfire Night thing when we have a Nintendo Direct? Priorities people.

Before the Direct, and as it's happening? Sure.

Immediately after, and for the hours, days, and weeks to come? Lol4. No matter what gets announced, we'll find a reason to be mad about something. I'm planning to be disgruntled about a focus on DLC. Some other user will probably take the 'no new games' angle, and surely someone will say Nintendo is doomed. If we're lucky, someone might sell their Wii U for some reason and make a thread about how the Direct let them down.

Don't forget people will be mad that the direct didn't announce a price drop on the wii u lol

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
GIVE ME METROID, NINTENDO!

fFFFFUCK!

I thought Nintendo cancelled their fall direct. Guess not!!!

My #1 hope is that they say

"Up until this point, the November DLC for MK8 didn't have a release date. We are proud to announce the DLC will go live...IMMEDIATELY"

vroom vroom > choo choo

weekev

Banned
Don't forget people will be mad that the direct didn't announce a price drop on the wii u lol
Yep and if everything in the direct is perfect someone will point out that it still doesnt translate to console sales or third party support.

Were still in pre direct mode though so....Mario Galaxy 3 hype!

Haha, or even if it does.

"250 with 6 free games? Really Nintendo? I'm gonna need it to hit 200 with 8 games before I even consider."
This is spot on lol

These people confuse me. It's $199.00 for a near-mint refurb and a great game packed in with a year warranty. It's not going to retail for this any time soon.

Agreed makes no sense
Yep and if everything in the direct is perfect someone will point out that it still doesnt translate to console sales or third party support.

Were still in pre direct mode though so....Mario Galaxy 3 hype!

I see your mario galaxy 3 and raise you kid icarus uprising hd wiiu 60 not 59 fps edition

J@hranimo

Banned
Stream the direct from the wii u browser for the best experience.

Posting on GAF and watching at the same time via the gamepad is so good <3

Huh, I've never tried this. What site does the browser support?

Also 90 minutes until WHEEEEEEEEEEE HYPE!

Ashodin

Unfortunately we weren't able to get a psyscrolr trailer in this direct, but rest assured we ARE launching before the end of 2014!

(shooting for early December)

MicH

I really don't think they're gonna show/reveal the following:

New 3DS. They most likely held off on releasing it so far to get those last holiday sales of the current models. Showing/detailing it now would just be stupid as there's no way it would release this year anyway.

Smash Bros Wii U bundle. It's way too late for that, unless they release it next year. All bundles and stuff relating to the game has been revealed already

Top Bottom