• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - June 2013

Javier

Don't understand why people can be hesitant to buy Yoshi for 30c. It's not a bad game by any stretch of the imagination.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Don't understand why people can be hesitant to buy Yoshi for 30c. It's not a bad game by any stretch of the imagination.

Sure, but it seems weird that they keep including it in promotions alongside classic games like Super Metroid and whatever else. I mean, why do they keep picking Yoshi over legitimately great games like Dr. Mario or Picross or Panepon?

decaf

Anyone know the time the 3DS shop usually gets updated on a Friday in Europe? Want to know when I can pick up Animal Crossing tomorrow!

BriBri

Anyone know the time the 3DS shop usually gets updated on a Friday in Europe? Want to know when I can pick up Animal Crossing tomorrow!
New Leaf *should* be up at midnight tonight.

But don't wait up and blame me if Nintendo are incompetent! I did download Paper Mario at midnight so theoretically New Leaf should be up then...

decaf

New Leaf *should* be up at midnight tonight.

But don't wait up and blame me if Nintendo are incompetent! I did download Paper Mario at midnight so theoretically New Leaf should be up then...

That'd be ideal if it's the case as I'm buying it from Japan. Ta!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Can't wait to get MSF2 today. Hoping there'll also be a good deal on Wii U VC (or at least 3DS eShop) this week considering Nintendo's been starting doing them weekly now aside from last week.

A shame Shantae got bumped back. Least it won't be too long of a wait hopefully.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, I wish the Pac Man Museum has a special version for Wii U that included Pac Man VS. That's such a fun game and it'd be perfect for the Wii U.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Download Highlights is up on Nintendo's Press Site.

Mutant Mudds Deluxe is the only Wii U offering, with 3DS getting a ton of stuff. Mighty Switch Force 2, Big Bass Arcade: No Limit, and Picross e, with the same 4 Game Gear games EU got (Sonic The Hedgehog, Columns, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, and Shining Force: Sword Hajya) on 3DS VC.

No new deals this week.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Technically, I guess the Wii U VC game is Yoshi on NES for 30 cents. Otherwise, yeah, that's it.

Wait, so only Mutant Mudds for Wii U this week and no new VC games? Or am I mis-understanding? Come on Nintendo, I want to buy more VC games. Shit is pathetic.

We got Megaman 2, 3 and 4, plus the new Famicom promotion title though, didn't we?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, forgot that MM2, 3, & 4 were added Tuesday.

Wish there was a bundle offered to get all the games at once for a discounted price. I think having the Anniversary & X Collections growing up spoiled me and now I only want those games bundled together.

@MUWANdo

Banned
How much are Megaman 2/3/4? I'm reading they may be discounted on the PAL store (3.49GBP) but not on the NA store?

What about MM6 on 3DS? Is it out in NA?

zroid

Banned
Bummer that Mutant Mudds Deluxe is $10. That's even more than the 3DS version! Just can't justify spending 10 bucks for 20 new levels, even if they're designed with an original gimmick.

M3d10n

Download Highlights is up on Nintendo's Press Site.

Mutant Mudds Deluxe is the only Wii U offering, with 3DS getting a ton of stuff. Mighty Switch Force 2, Big Bass Arcade: No Limit, and Picross e, with the same 4 Game Gear games EU got (Sonic The Hedgehog, Columns, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, and Shining Force: Sword Hajya) on 3DS VC.

No new deals this week.

What the heck? My wallet, it hurts! Buying four games in one week: MSF2, Picross E, Columns and Shining Force.

I'm even considering Sonic, if only for the Bridge Zone music.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So would Picross e be a good game for beginners who never tried Picross before? I keep meaning to try it out, but I don't know what game to start with & I don't wanna spend too much risking not enjoying it.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
So would Picross e be a good game for beginners who never tried Picross before? I keep meaning to try it out, but I don't know what game to start with & I don't wanna spend too much risking not enjoying it.

Try Mario's Picross for Game Boy, it's on the eShop and it's plenty good for the price.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It really is the worst 1st party NES puzzler. Dr. Mario, Yoshi's Cookie or Wario's Woods all would've been better.

DK NES next month is even worse though. They should've at least made it the OE.

What is this madness?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Try Mario's Picross for Game Boy, it's on the eShop and it's plenty good for the price.
Was tempted to get it when it was offered as a reward on Club Nintendo, but passed on it. Maybe if it's offered again, I'll grab it. It's just been a while since I've done some puzzle games like the Sudoku stuff on Brain Age or more recently, Crashmo.

DK NES for $.30 is not "worse" than Yoshi NES for $.30. As someone said earlier you can find $.30 on the ground every day. They might as well be free.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wouldn't really call Yoshi a terrible game. I'd say it just kind of gets repetitive for my tastes. I got for free on 3DS and I'm content with it, even if there's a bunch of other puzzle games that're more fun.

DK NES just suffers from the missing level that the arcade version had. Otherwise, it's Donkey Kong.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
My eShop always updates a little slower than everyone elses, is it something with my system or location? I'm trying a hard reset to see if it has something to do with the system cache or something silly like that.

Top Bottom