• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo DS: List of 3rd Party Titles (according to NP)

From the Nov/04 Nintendo Power. Sorry if old.

Aruze
Brain Twisting Games Vol. 1, Cool 104Joker & Setline (Working title)

Atari
Atari Classics

Atlus
Caduceus
Choro-Q DS
The Game of Life DS
Shin Megami Tensei DS (!!!)
Snowboard Kids DS

Bandai Entertainment
Meteos
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed

Capcom
Mega Man Battle Network Game
Viewtiful Joe Game
Gyakuten Saiban (Objection Court) Game

Chun Soft
Fushigi No Dungeon

EA
GoldenEye
Madden NFL
Need for Speed Underground
Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf
The URBZ: Sims in the City

Hudson Soft
Bomberman

Koei
Dynasty Warriors (working title)
Historical Simulation Game (working title)
Mah-jong (working title)

Konami
Boktai (working title)
Castlevania (working title)
Dragon Booster (working title)
Frogger 2005 (working title)
Survival Kids (working title)
World Soccer Winning Eleven (working title)
Vandal Hearts (working title)
WINX (working title)
Yu Gi Oh!: Nightmare Troubadour

Majesco
Moonlight Fables
Nanostray
At least 3 more titles

Marvelous Interactive
Harvest Moon for DS
Legend of the River King game
Uruseiyatsura
Untitled RPG

MTO Co
Minna No Mahjong (working title)
Race Game (working title)

Namco
New Mr Driller
Pac 'N Roll (working title)
Pac-Pix (working title)

Orbital Media
Four titles in development

Sega
Project Rub (working title)
Sonic DS (working title)

Spike
Intern Tendo Dokuta

Square Enix
All new Secret of Mana (!!!)
All new Slime Morimori Dragon Quest
Dragon Quest Monsters Game
Egg Monster Heroes
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles game

Summitsoft
Air Assualt 2
Organizer Plus

Tecmo
Monster Rancher
Unnamed Team Ninja game

Telegames
Ultimate Brain Games
Ultimate Card Games
Ultimate Pocket Games

THQ
SpongeBob SquarePants
Five more titles

Ubisoft
Asphalt GT
Rayman
Additional titles, including a major moive licence

Vivendi Universal
Robots

A decent list, I think. Nice mix of eastern and western developers signed on. If the cartridge prices are as cheap as speculated, the Brain and Card game collections could really take off.

WarPig

I think nearly all of this is old. GoldenEye is newer than the last list released online, though, and that WINX thing in the Konami section doesn't ring a bell.

DFS.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
ACTIVISION ANNOUNCES SPIDER-MAN 2 FOR THE
NINTENDO® DS PORTABLE VIDEO GAME SYSTEM

Sydney, Australia – September 23, 2004 -- Activision, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) announced today that the company’s first title for the Nintendo® DS video game platform will be the video game Spider-Man 2™, which is currently the #1 best-selling movie game of 2004 according to NPD Funworld. Based on this summer’s blockbuster feature film from Columbia Pictures, the Spider-Man 2 video game will be a launch title for the platform.

“We are excited about the Nintendo DS and are working closely with Nintendo to bring the Spider-Man 2 video game to this innovative new platform,” said Kathy Vrabeck, president of Activision Publishing. ““The nature of the dual-screen technology allows us to deliver more interactive and intuitive gameplay experiences on the hand-held than ever before.”

Spider-Man 2 for the Nintendo DS is being developed by Vicarious Visions and is currently yet to be rated by the Office of Film and Literature Classification.

Cheers,
bbyybb.

Rhindle

Traumahound said:
A decent list, I think. Nice mix of eastern and western developers signed on. If the cartridge prices are as cheap as speculated, the Brain and Card game collections could really take off.
I'm not seeing the Western developers. It seems like the the same token support Gamecube gets, from the same people.

Mashing

Indeed Society... I can count the number of handheld games by western publishers other than EA or THQ on one hand... western developers just don't make many handheld games.

Dragmire

I'm looking forward to Namco's Pac-Man games. I hope they're launch titles. I could see Pac 'N Roll as a standalone game, but Pac-Pix would have to be pretty expansive. There's also the hope that the games will be cheap, but I'm sure that's too much to ask. GBA prices will probably be the norm.

Rhindle

Society said:
What are you expecting? Blizzard? Bio-Ware? RockStar?
Why not? Take a look at the PSP release list. It's several titles deep from every Western publisher. Yeah, there's a lot of ports on there. But Sony seems to be successfully transitioning their third-party model to the PSP, whereas Nintendo is stuck in the same old rut.

Rhindle said:
Why not? Take a look at the PSP release list. It's several titles deep from every Western publisher. Yeah, there's a lot of ports on there. But Sony seems to be successfully transitioning their third-party model to the PSP, whereas Nintendo is stuck in the same old rut.

The same old SUCCESSFUL rut.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
The GB line has had plenty of competition over the years, a few of which you could even count as serious.

jarrod

Banned
Rhindle said:
So... what PSP games are Blizzard and Bioware cooking up?

Namco's offerings may be the most promising among third parties at this point. The two Pac-Man titles look brilliant, easily on par with anything Nintendo's shown us so far.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
WarPig said:
Five more titles: Rugrats, Tak, Jimmy Neutron, Fairly OddParents, Ahh! Real Monsters.

DFS.

Man, Ahh! Real Monsters was a good show. I'd settle for a new Ren and Stimpy game, though.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Erimgard said:
I'm looking forward to Namco's Pac-Man games. I hope they're launch titles. I could see Pac 'N Roll as a standalone game, but Pac-Pix would have to be pretty expansive. There's also the hope that the games will be cheap, but I'm sure that's too much to ask. GBA prices will probably be the norm.

GBA games aren't cheap, now?

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Does anyone have a list of N64 million sellers? I know lots of them, but most are Nintendo or Rare games.

Doesn't The Bookerman have a link with some company? Is it...UbiSoft?

OMG Rayman 2 DS!

Top Bottom