• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo DS - TARGET - First Come First Serve

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
well, MY GIRLFRIEND, WHOS BIRTHDAY IS TODAY AND ALSO HAPPENS TO BE OUR 3 YEAR ANNAVERSARY. bought me MARIO 64 DS, i love her VERY MUCH NOW.

Teddman

snapty00 said:
I remember that pic that Tedd used to post, allegedly showing olimario, his sister, and his dad at E3. :lol
Just pretend that they're out in front of Target, it isn't hard to do... ;)

olimario.jpg

AirBrian

I was at TRU last night picking up a couple of games, and while I'm in line, a couple of "soccer moms" are asking the employees about the DS. I've only seen one commercial and one ad in a magazine (that I got last week). Where the hell are these kids/moms finding out about this? Is word of mouth actually working for Nintendo?

Oh, and there wasn't any kind of promotional material either. No demos, no posters, no kiosks. These moms came in the store knowing about the DS.

olimario

Banned
AirBrian said:
I was at TRU last night picking up a couple of games, and while I'm in line, a couple of "soccer moms" are asking the employees about the DS. I've only seen one commercial and one ad in a magazine (that I got last week). Where the hell are these kids/moms finding out about this? Is word of mouth actually working for Nintendo?

Oh, and there wasn't any kind of promotional material either. No demos, no posters, no kiosks. These moms came in the store knowing about the DS.

That's impressive. I saw a soccer mom in EB the other day inquiring about Jak 3, DBZ, and the DS. Of course, the whole store was littered with DS promo material.

She asked about which system was more powerful, PS2 or GC and the guy said the PS2 was quite a bit more powerful. Where do they come up with this kind of stuff?

olimario

Banned
no
I'm going to take a trip to Target and TRO today to inquire about the DS.
Hopefully someone will sell it to me today.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
olimario said:
no!
I'm going to take a trip to Target and TRO today to inquire about the DS.
Hopefully someone will sell it to me today.

Ever the attention whore :lol

Ask how many DSs Target is getting in.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I'm sure the parents hear about it from their kids demanding one for Christmas. Maybe there have been DS commercials during the FZero/Kirby Saturday morning cartoons.

Matlock

Banned
christieconfession.jpg

Seriously, dude, dump the dopey 13 year old. She's only giving it up to you because you have a personal trainer and a Hispanic maid. Maybe you can find someone who better fits your lifestyle and personality:

starjonesb.jpg

Tenguman

my girlfriend bought me metroid prime 2

the clerk looked at me funny when i kissed my hand on the way out the store though.

Chony

Me and three of my friends are getting to target at midnight, going to be an all nighter, just like the gamecube launch.

Trakball

Banned
I was going to say something about people always picking on others here at GA, but then I saw Teddman's pic and I laughed so hard a little spot of pee soiled my boxers. :lol

Top Bottom