• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Barf_the_Mog

powerless or are they? o_O
Dammit! I have my IGN Insider account but it's not letting me launch their video service! FUCK YOU IGN!!! I'm sticking with gamespot this year, mother fuckers.

HomShaBom

Banned
ckohler said:
You on a Mac? If so, just make sure you have the free Flip4Mac WMV plugin for Quicktime installed. Then open the following address in Quicktime.

Code:
http://zdmedia-e32006-nintendo-press-conference.wm.llnwd.net/zdmedia_e32006_nintendo_press_conference

No, im on windows xp. my WMP crashes when I try to view streams from websites.

Deku

Banned
resserver.php
:lol

acidviper

Banned
So they are having a 40 minute delay so that they can stuff a Cell processor in the Wii machine and call it 6 degrees of innovation.

Barf_the_Mog

powerless or are they? o_O
11:33 Central time......am I missing something or is it not on yet?

(I can imagine someone trying to trick me: Hey Barf, everyone can see it but you, they'd say. Well up yours)

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Typical Nintendo delay. Hope the wait won't be as long as last year.

colinp

Banned
Darko said:
dammit i just payed for the gs e3 pass and its not even 750 (562), how much was ign?

Actually I have no idea, sorry. I've been an insider for a few years now and it just auto-renews, so I have no idea how much they're taking. I think it's about $20 though.

madara

MaestroRyan said:
SOMEONE CONFIRM IF RED STEEL HAS NO GORE AND IS A PANSY TITLE

AND HOW ARE REDSTEEL GRAPHICS

Hmm, I think your at wrong conference, you want one from yesterday or one later today :)

Top Bottom