• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

E-phonk

Banned
red-steel-20060509074909145.jpg

red steel

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
DiscoNaldo said:
Does anyone else think this music (on Gamespot's feed) would go perfectly with a Jet Set Radio sequel?

Spray painting with the Wiimote anyone?

1) itd go better with a naked ron jeremy

2) a jet grind sequel of any kind is my most hoped for game on any console.

Aurora said:
We're less than five minutes away... wow... it's actually almost here... the moment I've been waiting for all these years!

Damn, in the 4 minutes between the post I quoted and this post, 42 other posts have come in.... and nothing has even happened yet!

I vote that next E3, the official conference threads don't start until a few minutes before the conference. That way we don't have to wade through pages of nothing to get to the good stuff.

koam

there's something seriously wrong when GAF is the only site up for me during a nintendo e3 conference. kudos.

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
MaestroRyan said:
SOMEONE CONFIRM IF RED STEEL HAS NO GORE AND IS A PANSY TITLE

IGN says it has no gore. Just skimmed through it, dont know if this will be the same for the final built or just the demo. Feeling it is the final built sans gore

AND HOW ARE REDSTEEL GRAPHICS

nice

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
ahahaha

this is a bit corny

Top Bottom