• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Holy crap. Mario, Red Steel, and Zelda all looked completely awesome. Wario Ware as well. I liked the sword fighting part they showed in Red Steel.

Saoh

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

tell me the price

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

There is not way Microsoft confrence can beat that out. not even Halo can beat that trailer. Nintendo has just launched one knock out blow. I wonder what more they have instored?:)

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
:lol Oh man ... gimme that for under $250, Reggie. And I'll take Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros. --- and I hope you're working on a new Wave Race! :lol

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
NO DATE AND PRICE

HOLIDAY LAUNCH, SONY IN TROUBLE

Top Bottom