• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
no price or date. 4th quarter.

ikea google blah, direction of name now.

GitarooMan said:
Looked good, but exactly like GC Metroid. I don't care what people say, graphics are a disapointment even with my limited expectations.

Games do look great otherwise, that racing game looks really awesome, can't wait to hear more about it.

QFT.

but I don't even fucking care. The Red steel video looked AMAZINGLY precise. Fucking fantastic, exacgtly what I hoped for, pants shitted.

CRAP, I was posting here at the same time as he was talking, and when I switched back (he was talking about looking in one direction and traveling in another in real time), and he was showing video of a game! Was it Sonic or Mario?? Something blue was jumping in a green environment. TELL ME WHAT I MISSED GAF, PLEASE!

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
:lol reggie fucking owns. he's been practicing his speachs - owns the Sony bullshit

:lol at Wii joke

Polari

GitarooMan said:
Looked good, but exactly like GC Metroid. I don't care what people say, graphics are a disapointment even with my limited expectations.

Are you blind? On the 100k stream?

It looked noticeably better than the previous two.

No price:(

Oh well, damn they win already man.

Mario looks amazing. Zelda was hot shit. Everything was hot.

Go to hell Sony, I am making it my personal goal to put you into the ground!

Ahmedz

19:50.51 -

Reggie says he's going to answer questions, but maybe not everything. He's walking us through the old days - 96 and Mario 64. "Even then, it was about the feel."

"The memory of that moment was the starting point for Wii." No, he's not cringing when he says the name. Admittedly, we're doing enough for both of us.

Date and price: "We believe it's in our interest to keep the details private." More fun for less money, in Q4 2006. A ripple of applause.

"Next, the name." "First, we want to thank everyone who wrote good things about it the day you heard it." "Both of you."

JayDubya

Banned
Cost: Cheaper than the competition, already promised under $300.

Time of release: before the end of the year, so think Christmas time.

Isn't that all you need to know?

aoi tsuki

Holy shit! Fuck graphics, Wii looks insanely fun. As Reggie said, Wii will give you the most fun for the least amount of money.

Reggie: "First we want to thank those of you who wrote good things about it when you first heard it.

Both of you."

Laughter.

Top Bottom