• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo latest GC / DS / GBA promtion movies

Jonnyram

That Mario Party 6 ad is a corker.
"WHAT!? All new games, and a Microphone!? I'm screwed :("
When are companies going to start saying pwned in commercials? The word needs to become a proper part of our language.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Jonnyram said:
That Mario Party 6 ad is a corker.
"WHAT!? All new games, and a Microphone!? I'm screwed :("
When are companies going to start saying pwned in commercials? The word needs to become a proper part of our language.

*Remebers Zellers Xbox ad*

Hopefully never again.

MattCoz

Fire Emblem looks sooooooooo good now, I love the FMV shots. :D

Animal Crossing also looks great, interesting perpective with the rolling horizon.

FUCK. Just finished 2 of the videos. Aside from Geist + Kuju wars, I will be buying every title seen so far. OOoooooo Really really fantastic. Each console has something wonderful to play - it seems like the DS bc will really factor into its saleability - I'll ditching my sp for a ds when they get released

Too many good games. And from 1 house. Oooo

Kon Tiki

Banned
Swf are nice, there is no Seek tho. The avis look swank on my xbox media center (not to mention the correct brightness). :D

Kon Tiki

Banned
screenshot009.jpg

:O :D

screenshot010.jpg

This game looks very fun. It says it is made by Creatures. They made Pokemon right?

CrisKre

This is an amazing lineup IMHO when it comes to GameCube for the next months well into 2005. Really caters to my tastes.

Koshiro

It's true, you watch these and you just don't care whether they'll sell, you just want to play them. That is what games are all about.

HooDoo

Fire Emblem deserves something better than a poor erqg<ew'gq soundtrack, damn it.

edit : I've, like, NO IDEA about what you're talking about, DavidDayton :p

human5892

Queen of Denmark
God damn, Starfox looks good! What an improvement!

Geist looks like it's shaping up, too, although the framerate looked a little iffy (the game at this point looks like MGS:TTS as far as graphical quality goes, IMO). I am still intrigued by the concept though.

Overall, a really solid lineup of games. I'm impressed.

Deg

Banned
Flashget contains spyware by the way...

There is new Metroid Prime 2 footage on the video. Mario Party looks amazing as usual.

Memles

I'll repeat it here...my theory is that the "Map" in Mario Kart? I think it's the track.

Picking up DK:JB next year for sure...picking up a DS of course, sometime next year as well. I'm interested in AW:UF, Geist (Seems to have Bots) and Fire Emblem...but not enough to jump on their respective bandwagons too much.

Tritroid

Fire Emblem looks ten times better! That is definitely a must play for me now.

As is Starfox Assault. It looks kick ass and tons of fun.

Drakken

Wow, these videos are awesome! Thanks for hosting the .avis, Society. :)

Star Fox looks a lot better. I really hope they have a lot of space battles, and not much on-foot stuff. I absolutely loved Starfox 64; hopefully, it'll be like that. I'm looking forward to 4-player Star Fox action.

Questions:

I know there's a new Goemon game for the DS, but this is the first I've seen/heard about a GBA Goemon game. It looks like a remake/port of a SNES or N64 Goemon. Anyone know which one it is?

This is the first video footage of Yoshi's Universal Gravitation, Kirby DS, and Animal Crossing DS, correct?

I want to buy almost every game shown.....my wallet's not gonna be happy.

king zell

GC will have a good start at 2005

these games look really great specially FE and Star Fox

I want high quality version of those movies XD

Buggy Loop

Wow, havent looked at the GBA stuffs yet but the DS and GC games, i almost want buy them all and play them right now O_O Especially starfox, its my favourite on rail shooter, i've played the snes version god knows how many times and it was THE game that sold me n64, its also the game i played the most in the entire 32/64bit generation, i knew EVERYTHING about the damn game, it was flawless imo. Im so glad that namco didnt rush things, it has improved so much and after seeing the footage is a close 2nd next to zelda for GC's 2k5 lineup.

Looking at the whole picture, assuming that the games dont get cancelled or moved to revolution, gamecube will be the most satisfaction i've had with a console since SNES, while i sold my n64 before perfect dark and never regretted it. At least nintendo is ending GC's life with a BANG :D +1 satisfied consumer

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Deg said:
well the installer seems to add some stuff to IE.

The only thing i noticed was that it added a shortcut in the IE browser. I never noticed any spyware then, but i use opera now anyway, so whatever.

It's still the best download accelerator with or without spyware, haha.

Top Bottom