• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW G1 Climax 27 [OT] It's a Real-Life Tournament Arc!!!!!

Foggy

FGFMyb2.gif

Tama was born to be a wrestler or a magician

excelsiorlef!!!

Your avatar gave me a scare .

I was thinking Yoshi defeated Naito and you were using that avatar because you lost a bet.

I watched the match and when Yoshi had Naito in his submission I was just like: please do not have Naito tap, and then during the sequence of Yoshi finisher I was like this is going to be the moment Yoshi defeats Naito, and finally I was kinda expecting Yoshi would kick of Naito full Destino, but thankfully he won.

Also Yoshi sucks, Naito had a better match whit Juice and Elgin. Heck, he might be the worst wrestler in this G1, at least Fale has the big man role in the tournament, Yoshi is just there...

excelsiorlef!!!

Your avatar gave me a scare .

I was thinking Yoshi defeated Naito and you were using that avatar because you lost a bet.

I watched the match and when Yoshi had Naito in his submission I was just like: please do not have Naito tap, and then during the sequence of Yoshi finisher I was like this is going to be the moment Yoshi defeats Naito, and finally I was kinda expecting Yoshi would kick of Naito full Destino, but thankfully he won.

Also Yoshi sucks, Naito had a better match whit Juice and Elgin. Heck, he might be the worst wrestler in this G1, at least Fale has the big man role in the tournament, Yoshi is just there...

Ha ha ha nope...

I'm just making fun (hence the Yoshi head with Hashi hair heh).. Just a little playful teasing directed at British Monsoon.... who has ignored it >< grrr... I'll probably change it tonight

pbayne

Catching up on night 2. What did Juice say into the commentators mic, something like "thats why i shouldn't have been in developmental"?

Belter of a match too. Koji with dat intensity.

Syder

Probably not.

Naito/Ibushi wasn't 5* (well it was to me but) and none of these are going to be as that was.

But we'll see :)
Well, Elgin and Okada have actually had 5* matches already this year and they're the main event. I think it'll be at least ****1/2

Nekofrog

Banned
The Bullet Club tag match wound up being my favorite match of the night last night just because it was fun and different.

pbayne

Finished night 2. Night of seldom effective finishers, Sanada moonsault and Okada red ink or whatever its called. I thought the finish of Elgins match was a botch until i saw the reply and it was awesome.

Koji and Juice stole the show everything else was just kinda ok. Omega and Suzuki didn't really live up to my expectations but i did get a laugh out of Omegas promo at the end.

Hex

Banned
Finished night 2. Night of seldom effective finishers, Sanada moonsault and Okada red ink or whatever its called. I thought the finish of Elgins match was a botch until i saw the reply and it was awesome.

Koji and Juice stole the show everything else was just kinda ok. Omega and Suzuki didn't really live up to my expectations but i did get a laugh out of Omegas promo at the end.

Moonsault is not a finish, dragonsleeper with body scissor is

pbayne

what did he say?

lol he worked the crowd a bit, spoke a bit of japanese that got a pop then immediately told them to shut up. Then he did the big dumb manic goofy laugh and cried cheer for me.
So he flipped between face and heel like 3 times in one promo.

Hex

Banned
I hope we see him tomorrow with a bandaid.

Like I really hope this isn't it for Darryl

I just want him to come out and go ape shit with a chair on Fail.
Either tonight in the back while doing the press things, or tomorrow before the match or after the match.

I just want him to come out and go ape shit with a chair on Fail.
Either tonight in the back while doing the press things, or tomorrow before the match or after the match.

Yeah I hope they do something with it

But I really just hope they pretend like Takahashi somehow saved his life

If not:

DFVW7HLXoAA27fO

What a sweet Lariat by Juice

Top Bottom