• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW G1 Special in USA [OT] Billy Gunn Main Events in 2017

It's probably a lot of ROHs production team.

But why? Why hire another company's team to do your product when you are trying to present yourself for the first time?

This whole ordeal just feels half-assed on NJPW's part. Like they almost deserve to fail if this is what they think is gonna cut it in a new market.

klonere

Banned
If none have you have ever watched ROH in 2016/2017 this match should be a good reason not to watch back or start now.

But why? Why hire another company's team to do your product when you are trying to present yourself for the first time?

This whole ordeal just feels half-assed on NJPW's part. Like they almost deserve to fail if this is what they think is gonna cut it in a new market.

NJPW works with ROH in NA. It wouldn't surprise me. I have been to their co-shows in Toronto.

UberTag

How exciting... Lethal's opponent will get a bye into the finals tomorrow night.

Man, I should have skipped the first hour of tonight's show.

Even the card would be okay if it felt more like authentic New Japan. This just feels standard indie. Like not even PWG level.

People don't want "New Japan USA" they want New Japan in the USA.
Shame they don't seem to understand that.

Beefy

Production and camera work aren't great. But the matches ( up until that piece of shit) are better then WWE

Top Bottom