• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

None Shall Pass

IJoel

otogi2_012304_023.jpg

He's not letting me pass. :(

This game is hard, but damn is it one of the most impressive games ever! I can not recommend it enough. Poetry in motion probably describes it best. Beautiful, organic and just mindblowing.

BUY OTOGI 2 NOW!

You can make Otogi 3 a reality! The thought of a next generation Otogi is mind-boggling.

He hates you. And Wheel Guy rox the most and oh my god its the dancing scene in true lies, talk to you more about this later.

MrparisSM

Banned
"None shall pass".. I immediately thought about that guy who kept repeating that in Otogi 1. It was annoying as hell. :)

Kon Tiki

Banned
Do I need to have played Otogi 1 first (story wise)? I was tempted to pick up O2, just did not know if I needed to play 1 first.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
MetatronM said:

:lol Gandalf was the first thing I thought of when I read the thread title, too.

Also, I've been looking for this image for a long time! Thanks!

Andy787

Banned
None shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass none shall pass!! >:O

=D

Ecrofirt

MrCheez said:
:lol Gandalf was the first thing I thought of when I read the thread title, too.

Also, I've been looking for this image for a long time! Thanks!

Not Monty Python? For shame man.

IJoel

HAR!!!

VENGEANCE WAS FINALLY MINE!

Went back and leveled the ideal character a couple of times, and I PASSED!

AHOY!

Society said:
So I do not need to play Otogi 1?
Not at all.

Top Bottom