• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

North Carolina GOP headquarters firebombed | Investigation underway

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/16/north-carolina-gop-headquarters-firebombed.html

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article108627627.html

A Republican Party headquarters in North Carolina was firebombed and a nearby building was vandalized on Saturday night and police were hunting for those responsible on Sunday.

The inside of the Orange County Republican Party headquarters in Hillsborough was severely damaged and an adjacent building was marked with spray painted graffiti reading “Nazi Republicans get out of town or else,” The Charlotte Observer reported.

Cu6kBOoWgAA6QRz.jpg

1476646892136.png

IMG_6379

Cu6wRwaXEAAVrBG.jpg

No one was killed, I don't think anyone was injured from the articles I've seen.

This is indefensible and I hope those responsible get caught. Politically I do not side with Republicans on pretty much anything but we are a democracy and I would hope a civilized society and this is not how to get your voice heard.

Lock if old

bgbball31

Good to hear everyone is alright from what we've heard. Whatever your political position, this is NOT the way to get things done. Ugh.

This is indefensible. Beat them at the polls. This has no place in our politics. I hope the people who did this are locked up right away.

Venture

Really glad nobody was hurt it seems. Such a pointless and stupid thing to do. It'll only further entrench these people in their hateful misguided views.

Ponn

Banned
Depends on who did it.

I hate to be one of those tinfoil, false flag people at the moment but yea, this seems shady, the language used in the graffiti and location is dubious. Also with the infighting going on right now in the GOP and as crazy as Trump supporters are getting. I'm witholding judgement till arrests or more evidence is made.

Less than 25 posts before the "They did it themselves" conspiracy theory pops up. Good job!

Shit gets real crazy during election years in Oct. Carve a B in my cheek if there isn't precedence for this stupid shit.

Holy fuck, this is not how you get things done. Absolutely shocking and horrible.

Things seem like they're getting pretty damn tense over in the US and stuff like this does not help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom