• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Not your typical League Interest Thread - MLB '10 The Show

Zep

Banned
Corran Horn said:
Dont think Ill do it again this year. Got tired of trying to hunt for people last year :/

Stick around...we have a plan to make it easier(barring netcode again) so you don't have to go tracking down 20+ people. Throw your name into the hat for a moment.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Zep said:
Stick around...we have a plan to make it easier(barring netcode again) so you don't have to go tracking down 20+ people. Throw your name into the hat for a moment.
Corran - Giants

Zep

Banned
LiveWire said:
Why am I not in the list yet? C'mon Zep!

:lol You don't know what we're doing with the teams yet..Relax brotha-man.

The real test is Feb 25th...Then we'll outline the whole thing.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
FMT staying in the NL. Smart move friend.

Why? He shouldn't want to face me. He won't get a win.

Show is my Madden.

Zep

Banned
Let me just reiterate that nobody has a set team except matrix and miguel(two bitches) for the asstros.
If the loser of that game wants a team 'taken' they get that chance to play you.

So if someone challenges you, beat em!*

except you pistolpete, Im sorry but Carlos gets first dibs on the skanks. If Wellington was in, they would have to play for the rights to use them.

Zep

Banned
eznark said:

You have nothing to worry about slugger.. No junior member that hasn't done a league isn't challenging. And there's no way Matrix or Miguel is using Milwaukee.

eznark

Banned
Zep said:
You have nothing to worry about slugger.. No junior member that hasn't done a league isn't challenging. And there's no way Matrix or Miguel is using Milwaukee.
With all of your secrecy I thought you were alluding to something more sinister, like a fantasy draft or some such creative nonsense.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ill take whoever i damn well please

I honestly couldnt name 3 Angels if my life depended on it. Vlad Gurrero? I just took em cause FMT had the Dodgers and they are close to LA

Edit: Nevermind. He aint even on the team anymore :lol

Zep

Banned
eznark said:
With all of your secrecy I thought you were alluding to something more sinister, like a fantasy draft or some such creative nonsense.

No secrecy. It's just, you want to make sure the thing works! SCEA has a lot to live up too.

Zep

Banned
pistolpete2940 said:
Wait . . . who's Carlos? Also, if Wellington DOESN'T join, could I then play this Carlos dude for the Yanks?

Calm down Las Plagas...What I'm saying is Wellington(who doesn't have the time to do this league) would be able to challenge if he were in.
You cannot since you have never ever ever done a league here and wouldn't be fair to DCX.

This is a dictatorship.

We'll see if you're here come early march :) And we'll go from there, cool?

Well, it was just a question. And actually I have been in a league. I played in MrBob's league last year. Many of the guys on your list, including DCX, can vouch for me. I played all of my games until my ps3 broke down.

Zep

Banned
pistolpete2940 said:
Well, it was just a question. And actually I have been in a league. I played in MrBob's league last year. Many of the guys on your list, including DCX, can vouch for me. I played all of my games until my ps3 broke down.

return of the mack: bob
return of the mack: can you vouch for pistolpete?
mrbob2k1: yes but hes a pussy.

OK, good to go! DCX you're on notice.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
album-return-of-the-mack.jpg

Mrbob

I think something was added I didn't say~

Zep said:
return of the mack: bob
return of the mack: can you vouch for pistolpete?
mrbob2k1: yes but hes a pussy.

OK, good to go! DCX you're on notice.

Stop trying to cause trouble! It'll only make your life worse when I pound your Pirates!

DCX

DCX
Carlos aint playing anyone for the right to the champs. Unless if Wellie wants in, in that cse he'd have to use the Sox ;P

DCX

eznark

Banned
Carlos? If pistolpete has a traditionally caucasian name, like Norm, I say we let him pick. I know frankman agrees 100%.

Zep

Banned
Sheets of ice down here... Maybe if it turns up in Philly somehow. If you need a place in NYC to try PM me.

Top Bottom