• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Not your typical League Interest Thread - MLB '10 The Show

Doytch

I'm interested, and would say the Jays, but I know DA mentioned he wants in in the MLB-age thread so he can have them if he wants. If he bails out, I'll take them, otherwise, I'll take the White Sox.

Zep

Banned
eznark said:
When are we starting the league Zep? 10th or so or are we going to wait longer?

Probably wait a little longer.

Trying to remember if '09 had a tournament mode online? Wanted to run one just to see if people stay with the program and play their games. And test the netcode over various types of settings(wireless, coast-coast, blackace)

Thaedolus

Put me down for the A's if I can still get in. I've never done an online league before, but I'm super stoked to give it a whirl.

jabipun

If you guys are still forming - put down as the D-Backs.

PSN ID:

CminusWARRIOR

To the guy that took the Rockies - their my team. If you chose them for the hell of it and don't care to switch out - let me know. If not, its cool.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll take the Mets as well. If Frank gets them, I guess the Yankees will do.

Got to rep my city.

jabipun said:
If you guys are still forming - put down as the D-Backs.

PSN ID:

CminusWARRIOR

To the guy that took the Rockies - their my team. If you chose them for the hell of it and don't care to switch out - let me know. If not, its cool.

I picked them because my team, the Braves, are taken.

DCX

DCX
im still waiting for the epically loooooong tournament to finish so you guys can get the league going :(

DCX

Top Bottom