• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

KissVibes

Banned
DoOVUpa.gif

WELCOME TO THE CHRISTIAN'S COALITION OT

KissVibes

Banned
I always felt like Christian being called 'Captain Charisma' was a rib.

Well, it wasn't. He was the comedy genius behind Edge and wrote a good majority of Edge's promos.

People think Edge was the number one guy, just because he has a weird looking face and very expressive eyes. Christian has a more stoic and serious face, which made the comedy better if you pay attention.

Xater

I always felt like Christian being called 'Captain Charisma' was a rib.

Heh.

Is WWE going to turn thing around come mania season like the last time guys. Would be cool to have fun stuff leading into Mania otherwise it will be quite the bummer.

Kaladin

Here is my question:

What point is the Money In The Bank Briefcase if the champ is not on the show for months at a time?

Also....

What point is the Money In The Bank Briefcase while Brock Lesnar is the champ?

Sunflower said he was banned for a Sandman joke? I don't get it.

Huh?

Toki767

Here is my question:

What point is the Money In The Bank Briefcase if the champ is not on the show for months at a time?

Also....

Rollins should cash in and since Brock isn't there, he'd win by forfeit.

KissVibes

Banned
Here is my question:

Also....

1) If WWE was smart, they'd sell the Network by having Rollins on the hunt for the right time to pin Brock Lesnar. At his compound, while he's in the gym doing his reps, while him and Sable have taken the kids to Jimmy Johns for dinner.

2) Uh...look over there! It's grumpy cat

KissVibes

Banned
Rollins should cash in on Ziggler then use the IC title as a way to get a WWE title match at WM31, like how it kinda went for Warrior.

Toki767

Which means he wouldn't get the title since it can only change hands by pinfall or submission.

That's only until they say otherwise.

That stipulation is especially silly when you consider all the special stipulations WWE has in title matches that can't end in pinfall or submission.

You know ever since listening to Roman Reigns on the Powerbombcast I've quite turned around my opinion on him. He seems very humble, knows the potential he has in him, knows what the company sees in him, and is willing to do what needs to be done for him to get better. He's taking acting classes in his downtime, he's starting to work out again, and he's probably brushing up on his wrestling for the time being. Tape study you magnificent beast!

Also, dude should tie his hair back like in the 2K15 commercial. Looked badass.

Xater

You know ever since listening to Roman Reigns on the Powerbombcast I've quite turned around my opinion on him. He seems very humble, knows the potential he has in him, knows what the company sees in him, and is willing to do what needs to be done for him to get better. He's taking acting classes in his downtime, he's starting to work out again, and he's probably brushing up on his wrestling for the time being. Tape study you magnificent beast!

Yeah Roman came off as a cool dude. Hope he comes back and things will be cool, but I can still see it all being a disaster.

somedevil

Big Spoiler that might air on the end of Raw, sometime else or is some fan's fevered dream so take with a grain of salt:

The main event ended as you've got reported. I was sat behind the commentary team, and their monitors showed Dolph Ziggler being laid out backstage by Luke Harper. Triple H showed up and shook hands with Harper. They didn’t show it in the arena, but the monitors of Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler, and JBL showed it.

It does make sense.

jred2k

Also, dude should tie his hair back like in the 2K15 commercial. Looked badass.

You just got worked into thinking that was a shoot you jabroni mark.

Kaladin

Big Spoiler that might air on the end of Raw, sometime else or is some fan's fevered dream so take with a grain of salt:

It does make sense.

This is exactly how I would book things,
have Cena's team laid out till he's left with few options leading into SS

Here is my question:

Also....

I think it makes every Brock appearance even better. You get Brock, plus you might get a cash in. Shit happens when Brock appears.

It does make sense.

I actually like that. Be nice to see someone elevated.

let's face it Harper is the first one elimnated sending him back to midcard hell with the rest of the trash heap.

strobogo

Banned
How could anyone be happy with Sunny getting banned with truly terrible shitposters like simplythebest somehow managed to not get banned despite constantly posting unlabeled or mislabeled links in an attempt to troll people into watching his shitty videos?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
How could anyone be happy with Sunny getting banned with truly terrible shitposters like simplythebest somehow managed to not get banned despite constantly posting unlabeled or mislabeled links in an attempt to troll people into watching his shitty videos?
You know snitching can solve a lot of your problems.

RIP Vince McMahon

Finally…the ROCK has come BACK…home…before we get started, I've got one thing to say: we GOT 'EM!”

He went into the gaming community talking crap with the intention of starting a Monday Night War. It was simply the very end of him.

How did vince get banned anyway? If that gaming thread he thought up of earlier today got made, and it was for that, I have zero sympathy for him.

So it looks like
Cena/Ryback/Ziggler/Show/Sheamus vs. Rollins/Kane/Henry/Rusev/Harper
is the Survivor Series main event.

#FreeFreeFree

So it looks like
Cena/Ryback/Ziggler/Show/Sheamus vs. Rollins/Kane/Henry/Rusev/Harper
is the Survivor Series main event.

Who the hell is left for the undercard?

Bray vs Ambrose
Divas 8 minute bathroom break
???
Divas survivor series match
???
???
Adam Rose vs The Bunny
Uso vs Rhodesdust for the 1150th time on the pre show

strobogo

Banned
How did vince get banned anyway? If that gaming thread he thought up of earlier today got made, and it was for that, I have zero sympathy for him.

#FreeFreeFree

It was something in this thread and someone in here snitched. What it is, I can't find, unless some Nintendo fan got really pissy about people shit talking the Gamecube controller.

somedevil

Who the hell is left for the undercard?

Bray vs Ambrose
Nikki vs AJ
4 team tag match

Not sure what else though. Maybe a survivor series women match and maybe a survivor series match with the undercard.

Though if its free it would be a good idea to a NXT version of it.

Zayn, Neville, Itami and Balor vs Ascension, Kidd and Breeze and if you don't want to beat anyone just make it one fall.

Top Bottom