• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

You know ever since listening to Roman Reigns on the Powerbombcast I've quite turned around my opinion on him. He seems very humble, knows the potential he has in him, knows what the company sees in him, and is willing to do what needs to be done for him to get better. He's taking acting classes in his downtime, he's starting to work out again, and he's probably brushing up on his wrestling for the time being. Tape study you magnificent beast!

Also, dude should tie his hair back like in the 2K15 commercial. Looked badass.

tumblr_n8da54GYKp1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

How could anyone be happy with Sunny getting banned with truly terrible shitposters like simplythebest somehow managed to not get banned despite constantly posting unlabeled or mislabeled links in an attempt to troll people into watching his shitty videos?

Nobody forces you to click on his links. Sunflower, meanwhile, actively attempts to shitpost until he's in danger of being banned.

Global Force Wrestling is teasing a “major announcement” in the form of a major contract signing for 11/11 at 11AM. The pictures they’ve been using on Twitter seem to indicate that whoever they announce will be wrestling at New Japan Pro Wrestling’s Tokyo Dome show on 1/4 that they will be bringing to U.S. PPV for the first time.

Probably Punk, Sting or Goldberg.

It was something in this thread and someone in here snitched. What it is, I can't find, unless some Nintendo fan got really pissy about people shit talking the Gamecube controller.

The Gamecube controller is a piece of trash (Stone Cold voice) right up there with the N64 controller.

oh lordy friend Duncan. Those words you spout about Romantic Reigns.

cenawhatthefuck.gif

At least his body isn't made of glass like Daniel Bella. Even I cannot deny the sheer drawing power of THE JUGGERNAUT, Joe Anoai.

They really should just call him Juggernaut Joe.

Recall

You know ever since listening to Roman Reigns on the Powerbombcast I've quite turned around my opinion on him. He seems very humble, knows the potential he has in him, knows what the company sees in him, and is willing to do what needs to be done for him to get better. He's taking acting classes in his downtime, he's starting to work out again, and he's probably brushing up on his wrestling for the time being. Tape study you magnificent beast!

Also, dude should tie his hair back like in the 2K15 commercial. Looked badass.

This is all wrestlers.

Its a simple case that none of us know a wrestler on a personal level so we use the fictional personality as a substitute for their own. You assumed Roman Reigns acted in a certain way based solely on his fake persona.

Wrestling on the Internet is all conjecture and speculation without knowing the truth and the moment the truth is learnt your eyes actually begin to open.

As reported earlier, Alberto Del Rio and WWE have reached in agreement in which will see the two not disparage the other party in the future. However last week Del Rio spoke with Wrestle Talk TV and talked about his relationship with WWE CEO Vince McMahon.
"I have no problems or any bad comments about Vince McMahon," Del Rio said. "He's a gentleman, he always treated me well. Our relationship was always fantastic."

Del Rio said that despite his successful career in Japan and Mexico, he jumped at the offer WWE made, but didn't enjoy the new regime in the company:

"It's all about politics. The fans complain about this and that but they don't realize it's not our choice. We're just following orders, we don't control our own destiny even though I spoke about destiny for years and years. They tell you what to to, what to say and how to wrestle, it wasn't fun anymore," he said.

Damn you Vince

Also the Sun has set for Vince Mcmahon on wrestlegaf.

Alucard

Banned
Ugh. Shitty day in the Alucard household today. My wife had a tooth removed and got a graft, and I had to have a filling removed and replaced. Wife is in immense pain, and she's pregnant. They said it was necessary 'cause she had an infection that occurred because she couldn't floss between a bridge she got years ago. Teeth are heels.

Letting our daughter watch Dora the Explorer since we both feel like crap and can't communicate properly. More entertaining than Raw.

Godfreakingdammit, I was 100% right last week when I guessed they'd bury Ryback and kill his return by feeding him to Cena.

But wow, this crowd. This could be fun.

Top Bottom