• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

strobogo

Banned
ibqepnt6vZMnWq.gif

It's amazing Sandman is able to walk today.

Ithil

Getting real tired of Stephanie always having to have the last word. She belittles/talks down to faces and heels alike and always wins the argument, with no sign of any comeuppance.

2003 HHH style.

strobogo

Banned
Getting real tired of Stephanie always having to have the last word. She belittles/talks down to faces and heels alike and always wins the argument, with no sign of any comeuppance.

2003 HHH style.

Steph is hotter than everyone else and more fierce. I'll allow it.

Ithil

I'm pretty sure Xavier Woods is getting a preacher gimmick, not a "dancing and singing" gimmick. I assume the "New Day" is the Woods, Kofi, Big E stable.

ScribbleD

Remember when Big E was cutting promos as a preacher and it was hilarious? Why not let Big E keep that gimmick and let Woods keep his character as the nerdy otaku with 2 PhDs?

=/

Sou Da

Remember when Big E was cutting promos as a preacher and it was hilarious? Why not let Big E keep that gimmick and let Woods keep his character as the nerdy otaku with 2 PhDs?

=/

Nah, remake Big E into an angry computer nerd named Eobard. On WWE messageboards he posts "I am Big E"

Top Bottom