• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I-dont-believe-you.gif
I can understand the first two.

GCN controller was pretty good except for the shit D-Pad.
To be fair I only ever used the controller like twice, but man did it feel funky.

ScribbleD

So Ryback was massively over, turned heel and was fed to Cena where all of his heat died.

He returns to massive pops, seemingly as a babyface, and is then turned heel so he can be fed to Cena.

Mother. Fucker.

Well they already ruined Ryback's 2nd run by turning him heel. It would be something if the DB injury dragging out til next year sometime was just a work and WWE actually shocked the world and have him become the 5th member of Team Cena, probably won't happen obviously....but for the surprised effect do to sites like this, that would be the only way.

DMczaf

Hey DM, Carnegie Deli at the Mirage is great. The "Woody Allen" is good

*nods* I will have to try that.

WWE is worse than the Lakers because I don't give a shit about the Lakers.

But I also don't give a shit about WWE. But I continue to watch it....paradox.

Alucard

Banned
Guys...it's pretaped. You know the ending, you don't have to suffer. Let it go!

I wonder how the ratings would be today if every episode was pre-taped. Can't imagine many people who read spoilers would stick around for shitty comedy and divas matches.

Alucard

Banned
The worst part about the Ryback turn is that the WWE roster is starving for top tier babyfaces. Who do they have now? Orton, Ambrose...?

Fox318

The worst part about the Ryback turn is that the WWE roster is starving for top tier babyfaces. Who do they have now? Orton, Ambrose...?
Orton is filming a movie.

Ambrose isn't a face. He is just a bad heel that desperate fans latched onto for hopes that he would be Austin.

Cena and big show are the only faces

Kaladin

That and I'm not sure the wwe wants somebody who has a anti minority gimmick after del Rio and that salon article.

Simple way to fix that.

Very simple.

Jack Swagger + R-Truth tag team.

Keep the same slogan, same rhetoric, and it is no longer an anti-minority gimmick. It's an all inclusive gimmick.

Fox318

Simple way to fix that.

Very simple.

Jack Swagger + R-Truth tag team.

Keep the same slogan, same rhetoric, and it is no longer an anti-minority gimmick. It's an all inclusive gimmick.
They would make r truth a heel and have swagger talk about welfare and Obama.

Alucard

Banned
I don't count Cena as a face or heel. He exists in his own universe where he can do whatever he wants. Sometimes he acts like a dick, and sometimes he acts righteous.

Big Show?

LOL

Top Bottom