• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

DO THAT THANG
tumblr_mrnhz6QMw81r986t6o1_r1_400.gif

Garou

Ok... I don't dislike Harper it's just that Luke Harper is a little early in his singles career for an Intercontinental Title. Look how long it took Rusev to get the US Title

Wyatts have been around almost as long as the Shield, but nobody complained about Ambrose holding the US-title even back then.

Fox318

Even the nitro girls couldn't hype this crowd...

Lucha Underground promo during Raw. HAHA

Its WWE in 2014.

Vince is more concerned on making sure Mattel and his TV partners are happy than his fans.

Outside of Wrestlemania the product that gets the most attention is the Scooby-Doo joint ventures.

DMczaf

bean breath, I will not let you do another OT thread for this. I am the fucking captain now. You are not going to embarrass us again! Hide our shame!

The great thing about Larry the cable guy hosting is that its to hype that new WWE movie jingle all the way 2 so you get promos for that too.

Omega

Banned
Bray is great. Its the horrible WWE writers that don't give his words any meaning. He would have been incredible in Attitude era. Also why is Ryback wearing a yappapi strap?

He would definitely be great if they gave him stuff to work with or let him go on his own.

He's the only person that even sounds comfortable on a mic.

I love the concept of Team Cena. Even though he's not champ they don't cover up that he's still the top guy. Whether he has a belt or not he's always their champion.

Top Bottom