• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

RBH

Xq59sxE.gif

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

:lol :lol

pretty good match. I'm glad they're letting Cesaro look competitive against a guy who cleaned the ring last week, even if we all know he's going to lose.

MC Safety

No it hasn't. People here seem to turn on anyone who feuds with Cena for some reason. Plus next weeks host why.

You are getting the host you deserve.

And I don't know what to tell you about Wyatt. I was never a fan of the long-winded speeches, the incoherence, the dumb song, and the family. Now that they disbanded the family, I don't know, what's left? Just the dumb, overlong speeches and a guy who's a good a wrestler as he was when he was Tubby Harris?

How many members of Team Authority does Cena pin clean? I'm predicting a double countout at some point, maybe Sheamus and Rusev because they are protected. The rest Cena will most likely take care of

FHIZ

They are just cock teases with Cesaro getting a win tonight.

EDIT: annnnnnnd nevermind. damnit, just keep wasting him, go ahead WWE.

Heel

Grumpy Cat
Larry the Cable Guy

What's next in this natural progression, friends? I'm going with Mama June from Honey Boo Boo.

How many members of Team Authority does Cena pin clean? I'm predicting a double countout at some point, maybe Sheamus and Rusev because they are protected. The rest Cena will most likely take care of
Don't forget you can be disqualified in a survivor series match too. That's another way out for Rusev. If he gets pinned on Sunday I will mail a poop to WWE headquarters.

But I wont have to.

FHIZ

Grumpy Cat
Larry the Cable Guy

What's next in this natural progression, friends? I'm going with Mama June from Honey Boo Boo.

Psy.

Vince is somewhere just like "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS GANGMAN STYLE IS, BUT IT'S HOT WITH THE KIDS, BOOK IT HUNTER."

Top Bottom