• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

XkGNC7g.jpg

YES!

YES!

YES!

Also, boo to making women kiss each other randomly. Fucking old men booking women's wrestling.

People are talking about how it was supposed to be a callback to when AJ did it to Bryan at Mania

But this is WWE, so it's probably unintentional and people are just thinking too much into it

v0yce

People are talking about how it was supposed to be a callback to when AJ did it to Bryan at Mania

But this is WWE, so it's probably unintentional and people are just thinking too much into it

What? That's clearly what they're going for. The commentators remined everyone of it. And why else would Brie be so happy with the outcome after a month of supposedly hating everything her sister was putting her through?

I'm sure it's building some Brie/Aj feud around DB's past. I think it's actually kind of neat. Well it would be if I didn't know that Brie is going to make it so painful to watch.

Booking is shit. I think Ryback is nothing special, but he's one of the few with both the look AND getting a fan reaction. You have got to protect him better than that

Alucard

Banned
So wait, are you guys saying Brie turned heel? Because that would kind of be interesting. Having the Bellas plan it all since the Steph thing with Brie and Nikki, and it turning out that the Bellas were like "LOL JK" the whole time.

Ithil

So wait, are you guys saying Brie turned heel? Because that would kind of be interesting. Having the Bellas plan it all since the Steph thing with Brie and Nikki, and it turning out that the Bellas were like "LOL JK" the whole time.

Great, we sat through four months of an absolutely horrible, Worst of the Year storyline, for the payback to be "just kidding, back to square one".

Vee_One

So is this worth watching when I get home from work or is it complete trash? I haven't watched anything outside of NXT and Lucha for the last few weeks

So, is there any chance at all of Sting showing up here? Or is that a Raw thing? Or is it just more hype?

Ok so I guess he didnt show up.

I always assumed he would be the replacement for HHH as GM if he showed up this soon and would be a slow build for HHH v Sting at WM.

You would announce HHH's replacement on RAW and not the PPV right?

Top Bottom