• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

acrid

Banned
When the announcers are waxing nostalgic on past horrible SS matches and the Mean Street Posse, you know the match has to be bad.

acrid

Banned
Layla is very close to 40. Clearly the oldest in this match, and by WWE age standards, she's a dinosaur. I think she's absolutely stunning, then again, I am 40.

I think this is the first time New Japan's been on international TV since it was on Eurosport in the mid-90s. Good news for them I guess, even if I've never heard of the channel.

New Japan on tv with an English announce team is pretty cool. Kinda wonder why they didn't feature Styles or the Young Bucks considering they're probably more known to wrestling fans in America.

The LAW can report that AXS TV has a deal to run 13 episodes (including this past summer's G-1 Climax tournament) and the first episode will feature the Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada match from the 2013 Tokyo Dome show.

The broadcast team will consist of Mauro Ranallo and UFC heavyweight Josh Barnett and will be taped in December.

More details.

RBH

AXS TV has released a trailer for their 2015 programming and includes New Japan Pro Wrestling as part of the lineup for the new year.

The LAW can report that AXS TV has a deal to run 13 episodes (including this past summer's G-1 Climax tournament) and the first episode will feature the Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada match from the 2013 Tokyo Dome show.

The broadcast team will consist of Mauro Ranallo and UFC heavyweight Josh Barnett and will be taped in December.

We have not heard a start date for the series.
http://fightnetwork.com/news/52253:njpw-to-air-on-axs-tv-in-2015/

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So you're getting excited over ancient footage with pretaped commentary from people who aren't even involved with Wrestling?

At least TNA stuff is only 2 months old at worst.

Top Bottom