• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Have they completely bailed on the feud between the Bella Twins then? With Daniel Bryan as GM for a night you would think he'd factor into what's going on but it looks like they are trying to separate Brie from Bryan for her "heel" turn, if that's what this is.

I'm honestly not sure. The whole thing is stupid.

Have they completely bailed on the feud between the Bella Twins then. With Daniel Bryan as GM for a night you would think he'd factor into what's going on but it looks like they are trying to separate Brie from Bryan for her "heel" turn, if that's what this is.

I'm honestly not sure. The whole thing is stupid.

I guess they figured Brie is likely a heel now so associating him with her is not a good thing

What is #AJALL??? o_O

ajall.jpg

So we're calling the Bella's sluts now?

Raw64life

The girl who got popular by making out with/dating Daniel Bryan, then CM Punk, then Kane, then John Cena, then Dolph Ziggler, etc. talking about how it's not all about sex.

Aiii

So not worth it
See, when you actually give the women some time to establish themselves, the crowd won't chant CM Punk or YES at them, I suppose.

Top Bottom