• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

I have the WWE App open. But I don't see where to vote?

Just says "watch second screen experience" and an ad for the Usos special on the Network.

The menu on the left leads to no voting, as far as I can tell.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I have the WWE App open. But I don't see where to vote?

Just says "watch second screen experience" and an ad for the Usos special on the Network.

The menu on the left leads to no voting, as far as I can tell.
On commercials the second screen part defaults to a video feed. It should be back up now.

Amory

Why is raw so jokey now? Every other storyline is absurd. A couple would be fine but it's too many.

And what the fuck is Larry the cable guy doin there

What. The. Hell?

So this is actually a... handicap match? Or? Natalia is part of the "main" roster now? I'm so damn confused. Who am I supposed to cheer for?

tumblr_nf7paqZUdf1rdx8ebo1_500.gif

Was it his peak

Bowser

They could have played STANG's titantron for most of this show and it would have been better than what we've gotten so far :|

dakun

Nope. 50 year old "superstar" means millions of dollars to show up 10 times a year.

if WWE paid Sting more than what TNA did they are fools. Even though he's a high impact man for the WWE, money wise there is no way he should be paid "we only can afford you 10 times a year" money.

Top Bottom