• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Are you new around here? To you this was worth screen caping. For me it was Saturday night.

It's been a while since I've seen someone react so indignantly after getting his or her trolling get spotted and dismantled. It's a slow Saturday night, and LegitShook could use the content.

Carnby

It's been a while since I've seen someone react so indignantly after getting his or her trolling get spotted and dismantled. It's a slow Saturday night, and LegitShook could use the content.

It's pretty pathetic and ignorant to accuse me of trolling just because I think LU is a steaming pile of shit.

Vylash

i really hope that GFW adopts a seasonal tv model like LU and WSX, helps prevent viewer and talent burnout and it's a much better format than the never ending model that WWE and ROH both use

I can't believe these are some of the last posts in my OT.

it was still a great thread, friend

Hasney

i really hope that GFW adopts a seasonal tv model like LU and WSX, helps prevent viewer and talent burnout and it's a much better format than the never ending model that WWE and ROH both use

it was still a great thread, friend

I think k GFW could get away with it, as long as they have deals with NJPW, AAA and a few other world wide feds. An hour show every week, but it would never get stale.

It's pretty pathetic and ignorant to accuse me of trolling just because I think LU is a steaming pile of shit.

Keep moving those goalposts, friend.

And I don't even like Lucha Underground. The in-ring product doesn't work for me; it's a strange amalgamation of American indy wrestling and lucha, which is what you'd expect given the roster. But it's still better than Raw or SmackDown because of its sense of urgency and the perception that it has a storytelling goal in mind, like Ring na King.

DMczaf

tumblr_nfs9hlhAX21rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

Carnby

Keep moving those goalposts, friend.

And I don't even like Lucha Underground. The in-ring product doesn't work for me; it's a strange amalgamation of American indy wrestling and lucha, which is what you'd expect given the roster. But it's still better than Raw or SmackDown because of its sense of urgency and the perception that it has a storytelling goal in mind, like Ring na King.

I didn't move any goal posts. I maintain my opinion that LU is a fucking joke that only.appeals to smarks. It's the Spinal Tap of wrestling. That's the only time I will ever refer to it as wrestling.

Alucard

Banned
well, since the xfinity website doesn't want to stream me any more "Lucha Underground Not Wrestling Because Carnby Has Special Knowledge Telling Him That There Isn't a Single Real Fan In The Crowd and Because It's Shot on a Sound Stage" I'm going to turn in for the night.

And you can all resume your normal whatever you do when I'm not around.

Oh, and Carnby, one final little shot I wanted to send your way. You can't understand how anyone could like Lucha Underground. Let me tell you about that.

That's your deficiency, not everyone else's. People do like it. Your inability to comprehend it is just that. Your inability. Like your inability to understand that you don't get to really have an opinion on what words mean.

Peace out homes.

"I can't stand other people's opinions! Waaaah waahhhh."

My final thought. LU is not wrestling. It's a fucking joke that appeals to the smarkiest smarks. There's nothing else to understand.

Ya'll worked yourselves into a shoot. Let's hug it out now, bros.

Top Bottom