• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Imagine rollins wins lol. Triple H threatened to bury him if he said no and then he actually buries him. I love ziggler but I kind of want to see it. So meta.

Hopefully Rollins loses tonight and Triple H has to send out the big guns next week in England and we get "I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS!"

UberTag

Kane is the last person you'd want on that team or on any team at this point
Kane's record in traditional Survivor Series matches...

2001 - Team WWF (The Rock, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, Kane, and Big Show) defeated The Alliance (Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle, Booker T, and Shane McMahon)

Hey, look! Kane won! How many eliminations in the match did he register? What's that? Zero? Zero is a number!

2005 - Team SmackDown! (Batista, Rey Mysterio, John "Bradshaw" Layfield, Bobby Lashley, and Randy Orton) (with Bob Orton and Jillian Hall) defeated Team Raw (Shawn Michaels, Kane, Big Show, Carlito, and Chris Masters)

2006 - Team Cena (John Cena, Kane, Bobby Lashley, Sabu and Rob Van Dam) defeated Team Big Show (Big Show, Test, Montel Vontavious Porter, Finlay (with Hornswoggle) and Umaga) (with Armando Alejandro Estrada)

Hey, look! Kane won a 2nd time! How many eliminations in the match did he register? What's that? Zero? Zero is still a number!

2007 - Team Triple H (Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, and Kane) defeated Team Umaga (Umaga, Mr. Kennedy, Montel Vontavious Porter, Finlay, and Big Daddy V) (with Matt Striker)

Hey, look! Kane wins again! What a great asset to his team! Surely he must have eliminated someone this time around. Oh wait...
The fourth match was the five-on-five Survivor Series Elimination Tag team match between Team Triple H and Team Umaga. Before the event, it was announced that Matt Hardy would be unable to compete in the match due to a scripted injury. Kane was the first wrestler eliminated off of Team Triple H, after a Big Daddy V elbow drop.
2008 - Team HBK (Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard and JTG), and The Great Khali) (with Ranjin Singh) defeated Team JBL (John "Bradshaw" Layfield, Kane, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Morrison, and The Miz)

2012 - Team Ziggler (Dolph Ziggler, Damien Sandow, David Otunga, Wade Barrett and Alberto Del Rio) (with Ricardo Rodriguez) defeated Team Foley (The Miz, Kofi Kingston, Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) and Randy Orton) (with Mick Foley)

But they're the strongest team in history because Triple H says so.
Just ignore all of that nasty precedent about Kane's teams either losing or him not eliminating anyone when his team wins. THIS time will be different.

Top Bottom