• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

strobogo

Banned
Remember like...2 years ago when they had a blood feud? Yet now they're basically life long besties and this is a most bogus offense from Mark.

Remember like...2 years ago when they had a blood feud? Yet now they're basically life long besties and this is a most bogus offense from Mark.

iQUtb5QWEyKEI.gif

somedevil

Nothing on Bryan being at Giants yet. Hilarious. If it was Reigns the coverage they would give it. Plus this is getting the 10pm slot?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Isn't that EVERY Mark Henry friendship though? Realistically speaking, Mark Henry's gimmick is that he hates pretty much everyone. I wish they stuck more with that.

UberTag

God I hope both Show and Henry get released after this feud. So tired of both. Hope they take Kane with them as well.
It's nice to want things.
They're each under contract to stink things up for how many more years?

Bills at the show.

Not even HHH can push them.
I'm ashamed of each and every one of them.

Isn't that EVERY Mark Henry friendship though? Realistically speaking, Mark Henry's gimmick is that he hates pretty much everyone. I wish they stuck more with that.
He didn't hate Mae Young.

Just book them for the next PPV and save our time.

It was kind of Henry to gently rest Big Show down on those stairs at the end! (Hard to do a slam with no vertical angle from a height of zero)

zychi

Banned
Instead of paying Lesnar to show up once every six months, WWE should have had Henry be champ for a while as a legit monster.

what could have been

Big One

Banned
A black dude holding the belt????
I hope when they finally do this they go full Nation of Domination and do a shoot about this subject. Henry would've been perfect as that. Give him a stable that acts as his enforcers or proteges

So much heat would be had if they did this.

Top Bottom