• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Kaladin

Like I said this angle won't have a middle. Its either was good or horrible. The discussion on each side will be interesting.

I do think people here forget what the WWE did during the attitude era and make out this is the worse thing ever. Does everyone forget Brian Pillman's wife interview, in 97 getting heat is pretending to be gay and getting f****t chants, people being crucified, katie vick, Eddy is in hell, and Trish barking like a dog.

There is a difference between fiction for shock value and filming reality and using it for shock value entertainment.

There is a difference between fiction for shock value and filming reality and using it for shock value entertainment.

Someone on another board mentioned that they may have filmed it for legal purposes, to prove their was no wrongdoing on their or the paramedics part had something gone wrong. I still think it's crazy exploitative to then use that footage in a video package, but had no problem with Punk's promo.

Someone on another board mentioned that they may have filmed it for legal purposes, to prove their was no wrongdoing on their or the paramedics part had something gone wrong. I still think it's crazy exploitative to then use that footage in a video package, but had no problem with Punk's promo.

This. Filming a man dying is one thing, a wrestling promo is another.

Kccitystar

BRAD MADDOX IS THAT YOU?

jbnFpbXpCTaLQY.jpg

MADDOX DOESNT KNOW

Anyone who didn't think they would exploit Lawler's heart attack in a distasteful way is kidding themselves about how awful a product WWE is and always has been.

TheNatural

My Member!
Like I said this angle won't have a middle. Its either was good or horrible. The discussion on each side will be interesting.

I do think people here forget what the WWE did during the attitude era and make out this is the worse thing ever. Does everyone forget Brian Pillman's wife interview, in 97 getting heat is pretending to be gay and getting f****t chants, people being crucified, katie vick, Eddy is in hell, and Trish barking like a dog.

The Eddie thing was equally tasteless, the rest wasn't even based on something in reality when someone nearly died though.

Ithil

Let's get you caught up on everything that's happend on RAW...

Or you could continue the show and let the late comers pay for coming late by being a bit lost.

Let's get you caught up on everything that's happend on RAW...

Or you could continue the show and let the late comers pay for coming late by being a bit lost.

Pandering to the people who think it's only worth tuning in for the last hour surely only vindicates their decision.

Top Bottom