• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Ultratech

Oh hey, it's the WILDCAT, Kofi Kingston:
IeW1M.png

Dthomp

Did You Know

WWE 13 being a new game outsold three games that are all more then a month old, August for Madden. Shocking news, new games are new

Kaladin

BAR ROT GAR-RAGE

BAR ROT GAR-RAGE

BAR ROT GAR-RAGE

BAR ROT GAR-RAGE

BAR ROT GAR-RAGE

BAR ROT GAR-RAGE

BAR ROT GAR-RAGE

BAR ROT GAR-RAGE

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I wonder if Barrett thinks a man that speaks 63 different languages is an embarrassment to the US Title

Ithil

No doubt CM Punk will have his celebration, maybe have a new belt, then 10 minutes in out comes Cena to whine about getting another title shot.

KissVibes

Banned
Did Cole say Belts and Whistles?

Also, why is Del Rio still fighting Orton? Shouldn't he be getting beaten by Dolph "Golden Leg" Ziggler?

It's just more sad, since Wade was set for what looked like a major title run before Big Shoe injured him

That still pisses me off. You could tell that they were using Orton to get him ready for a WHC run and it would've been so great.

Dthomp

Did Cole say Belts and Whistles?

Also, why is Del Rio still fighting Orton? Shouldn't he be getting beaten by Dolph "Golden Leg" Ziggler?

Del Rio / Orton hasn't gone on long enough. If the last year says anything we have 7 more straight PPV matches where ADR jobs to him.

He is black, so he must be a good athlete.

- McMahon logic.

Mcmahon doesn't pay for ring gear. Maybe once a year at Wrestlemania but the Superstars have to pay for ring gear and probably pick their own designs. Thats why Rey, Punk and Sin Cara now are the only ones that have new ring gear almost every week

KissVibes

Banned
Mcmahon doesn't pay for ring gear. Maybe once a year at Wrestlemania but the Superstars have to pay for ring gear and probably pick their own designs. Thats why Rey, Punk and Sin Cara now are the only ones that have new ring gear almost every week

Why waste money like that?

If there's a new belt I will give everyone on WrassleGAF an e-hug.

I'm going to need that to be a side hug due to my religious beliefs. My religion being that I don't hug people.

Sanjuro

Bret started out as IC Champ.

Both of you are a bit wrong.

Bret was in a different era with a diverse roster. Right now there are no classes as there is no unpredictability. IC belt has no time frame or push intended, same with all the belts other than the WWE Championship.

Ithil

It's just more sad, since Wade was set for what looked like a major title run before Big Shoe injured him

There's just no room for him right now. The WWE title is well locked up, and the WHC looks to be going to Ziggler soon, who is supposed to be feuding with Orton in a big way soon.

I wouldn't mind Barrett as IC become an ally of Cesaro as the US champ though.

Kyoufu

Both of you are a bit wrong.

Bret was in a different era with a diverse roster. Right now there are no classes as there is no unpredictability. IC belt has no time frame or push intended, same with all the belts other than the WWE Championship.

I wasn't being serious man.

I too recognise he should be the World Champion.

Ithil

Bryan seems to always have new trunk designs whenever I see him. To think he used to go for the plain red always.

I remember Cody splashed out for that fancy long coat he wore at WM 28, he probably did the same for the black/white/purple coat he wears now.

Sanjuro

I still have no idea why they haven't merged the belts yet. It's been stupid for years and continues to do nothing but hinder the product.

Dthomp

There's just no room for him right now. The WWE title is well locked up, and the WHC looks to be going to Ziggler soon, who is supposed to be feuding with Orton in a big way soon.

I wouldn't mind Barrett as IC become an ally of Cesaro as the US champ though.

This is the only problem when it comes to booking your Wrestlemania main events a year in advance. All the upper and middle card wrestlers really have nothing to do from August-April with this setup. Maybe if there weren't two World Titles and two Midcard titles they could build up the belts to mean something.

Top Bottom