• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Kaladin

I still have no idea why they haven't merged the belts yet. It's been stupid for years and continues to do nothing but hinder the product.

Because the WHC is basically the secondary title now. They're not on the same level anymore. It would be like merging the WWF Title and the IC title in the attitude era.

Sanjuro

JTG is a better black wrestler.

a better black wrestler.

black wrestler.

uKOgp.jpg

Dthomp

I really miss JR. He is one of those guys that you give whatever it takes to keep him happy. He makes your product better!

KissVibes

Banned
Lawler sounds like he's doing line readings for WWE video games at all times. All his lines are so broken up. There's no flow to anything he says. Not to mention he's fucking awful at commentary.

Can't believe the Wildcat is getting buried like this

What do you have to do to get a push in this company

Being a good wrestler would be a good start.

Striker

Because the WHC is basically the secondary title now. They're not on the same level anymore. It would be like merging the WWF Title and the IC title in the attitude era.
They had that and the IC, along with tag, women's and later the European. Now there's so many they have less importance.

UberTag

I really miss JR. He is one of those guys that you give whatever it takes to keep him happy. He makes your product better!
They would rather have Lawler out there to waste time.
Heart attack angle virtually guarantees he'll be stinking up the commentary table on RAW for the next decade.
When he should be replaced by someone competent... Punk, Barrett, Regal, Mathews, Stanford, Striker, JR, JBL, etc.

Can't believe the Wildcat is getting buried like this
What do you have to do to get a push in this company
Face midcard champs always job. Heel ones do too when their names are Swagger, Miz or Rhodes.
I'm frankly amazed they haven't made Cesaro look like a loser yet.

Dthomp

So let me keep up here.

Maddox screws Ryberg
Maddox gets a contract match, could be good
Maddox gets squashed and carted out for no good reason

This week, show Maddox package from before squash....

Top Bottom