• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

UberTag

GGG is well educated, and is one of the smartest guys in the company.
So long as being intelligent isn't ingrained into your wrestling persona, you can be as smart as you want in real life and be cheered.
What the inbred redneck hick WWE Universe doesn't know won't hurt them.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I honestly can't believe that AJ came into the business to be a good example for young girls, and the company has turned her into one of the biggest sluts the WWE has ever seen, lol.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So long as being intelligent isn't ingrained into your wrestling persona, you can be as smart as you want in real life and be cheered.
What the inbred redneck hick WWE Universe doesn't know won't hurt them.
Yeah, whenever he was an "intelligent monster", he was a heel.

UberTag

I honestly can't believe that AJ came into the business to be a good example for young girls, and the company has turned her into one of the biggest sluts the WWE has ever seen, lol.
What a hoeski! Clearly Trish is the only female role model young girls get to have.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
GGG is well educated, and is one of the smartest guys in the company.

he plays the part of a mentally challenged burn victim that loves fire

Matt Stryker was a teacher and he was a heel

Sheamus runs around drinking and stealing cars but people cheer him

I was one of the biggest AJ marks, if not the biggest, like a year ago.

Although I'm glad she's being used, even I grow tired of her from time to time and this storyline isn't doing her any favors in my eyes.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
the NU NEW Nexus will crash Punk's celebration and they will do it...

FOR THE ROCK

Ithil

I was one of the biggest AJ marks, if not the biggest, like a year ago.

Although I'm glad she's being used, even I grow tired of her from time to time and this storyline isn't doing her any favors in my eyes.

After over a month I'm still unable to see the point of this storyline. Why can't AJ just be a wrestler?

gurudyne

He's hurt and has a doctor looking after him. What's the problem?

Lol, logic.

Two unmarried people are having an affair which is a big deal because one of them is the other's boss even though said boss was hired in the middle of her wedding to another coworker whom she spent months tormenting with the powers granted by said job due to their shared history, an act which used to be a fast track to firing but not in this case because who the fuck knows and in the meantime a woman who's climbed the corporate ladder with stained bedsheets is leading the persecution of this affair while holding yet another vendetta and John Cena...does stuff and none of it makes as much sense as everything else I've written here.

Ithil

Lol, logic.

Two unmarried people are having an affair which is a big deal because one of them is the other's boss even though said boss was hired in the middle of her wedding to another coworker whom she spent months tormenting with the powers granted by said job due to their shared history, an act which used to be a fast track to firing but not in this case because who the fuck knows and in the meantime a woman who's climbed the corporate ladder with stained bedsheets is leading the persecution of this affair while holding yet another vendetta and John Cena...does stuff and none of it makes as much sense as everything else I've written here.

I miss Bryan and AJ. That was a couple with entertainment value.

KissVibes

Banned
trish-stratus5,4_vjs8vt2w.gif

I SEE NIPPLES!

Top Bottom