• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

UberTag

Why should Big Show even fight him, Hes the champion not Shaemus. This is some Cena infinite title matches
Del Rio got infinite title matches for Sheamus' title.
Why shouldn't Sheamus get infinite title matches for Big Show's title?

Because that would be boring? Heavens no.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
X3lvD.gif
This still kills me.

gurudyne

I don't mind this. Sheamus has dropped the pretense and is acting like the psychotic bully he is, Big Show's arguing logically, and now Sandow is here.

Pass the popcorn.

McNei1y

Charles Robinson does do his job Sandow... at least he did in WCW

Ready to Rumble quote
Charles Robinson: "I'll do my job, you do yours!"

Ithil

Sandow lasted 3 minutes in an advertised PPV match last night.
Just imagine how long he lasts in an unadvertised TV match tonight that means nothing.
(
It's a squash.
)

Last time he had an unadvertised TV match with Sheamus he went at least 15 minutes in a very competitive match.

Ithil

If I owned the company, I'd hire someone to sit by the commentary table with a cattle prod, who is to shock the announcers any time they talk for more than 5 seconds about something not related to the match they are calling.

So if Cena is giving AJ the ol' five knuckle shuffle does that mean that in 4 months after they break up AJ will slowly fade away into the ether like every other women wrestler he has slipped it to?

I wish WWE could have a main event female story that didnt centre around who she wanted to bang. :(

Sandow is supposedly one of "Triple H's guys" right? He's got to have something more for Damien than being opponent filler in other feuds. I hope they find something to do with him besides taking losses while Cody is out from the injury.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So if Cena is giving AJ the ol' five knuckle shuffle does that mean that in 4 months after they break up AJ will slowly fade away into the ether like every other women wrestler he has slipped it to?

I wish WWE could have a main event female story that didnt centre around who she wanted to bang. :(
When Cena moves on, AJ will disappear. Unless they get married, then AJ will also disappear as she gives birth to Cena's babies.

gurudyne

WWE Logic: a well educated man is a bad guy

Del Rio
Otunga
Sandow

John Cena can speak French. Supposedly.

But seriously, when has this never been true? Lots of smart guys in wrestling, but the ones who make it their hat do so to point out their own greatness.

KissVibes

Banned
People are seriously chanting boring? This is why most matches are completely worthless and last a few minutes. They don't want good wrestling, they just want to see good guys beating bad guys.

Top Bottom